Harmony Transatlantic LIVE-With a Twist! 10/23/16-11/5/16

I had the WOW Bands on Quantum last February, and loved them. Besides getting off and on the ship, I never carried my normal card around. I'll be on Harmony in 3 months and will be purchasing the band again to use.

I read in another post that you can just swap them out for new ones...so you might not need to buy new ones.

Heard from someone onboard today that there were 181 Painicles onboard Harmony now.

I don't know if that was a typo or on purpose, but either way, it made me laugh. We have met a ton of lovely, wonderful pinnacles onboard over the last few days, but there have been a couple....

Fwiw, we are in a GS and were only able to make 3 CK reservations over the 13 nights, and only got those bc we were willing to eat around 9 or 9 30, so i can see why JSes are having trouble getting in. They seem to have done away with a few other full suite perks with no warning; for example, the 2 shows we've seen (fine line aqua show and grease) did not have any suite seating. I think the concierges are just overwhelmed, especially with all the computer problems.

For those asking about the GS, ours was the one in the cabin crawl periscope yesterday. It does have a wall between the LR and BR, but it seems way more spacious than the GS on quantum class. There is only one bathroom entrance, which is off the foyer area.

Off to watch sailaway from malaga. If anyone has more GS questions, just ask.

You do not have to purchase new Wow Bands. The original Wow bands I got on the Quantum are still good to use. I took mine on the Anthem and they reprogrammed them to work on that ship for both me and my wife. We will be taking them on the Harmony and have them reprogrammed again..

They took ours from Quantum and gave us new ones. No charge. They wanted the muster station on them to be correct.

They took ours from Quantum and gave us new ones. No charge. They wanted the muster station on them to be correct.

Thanks. When I went to GS on Anthem with my WOW Bands from Quantum, they just reprogrammed them. My Muster Station info was wrong. I am glad they are now taking that into consideration, and replacing them so you have the correct information on them.

Heard from someone onboard today that there were 181 Painicles onboard Harmony now.

I think it may have been Gary the Cruise Wizard that told me 200...but I could be

wrong. If you see him and "Mean Mary" on board with you, say "Hello" from Pat

and Bucky. Wish we could have joined you all!! :)

BTW: I always get a kick out of your "spelling problem". :p :p

I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was listed as a suite perk on the RCL site. If it is only a "space available" perk it should be listed that way on their web site. Guess I could go try to find it:)

Edit I don't see where it says anything about "space available" If I booked a JS expecting that advertised perk I would not be happy to not be able to get it

I am assuming this is a very unique situation with a record M&M gathering and

probably a record amount of high end C&A members on board. I wouldn't worry about

the JS to CK thing on normal cruises.

In a way it's a bit sad that you left Malaga so early. On Allure we had a beautiful moonlit sailaway. In the next few hours you will clearly see Gibralter and even a few lights on the Morocco side.

Enjoy

Roy

In a way it's a bit sad that you left Malaga so early. On Allure we had a beautiful moonlit sailaway. In the next few hours you will clearly see Gibralter and even a few lights on the Morocco side.

Enjoy

Roy

Roy, wonder how long it will take us tonight to get to Gibraltar? We left Malaga a little before 6 pm.

Roy, wonder how long it will take us tonight to get to Gibraltar? We left Malaga a little before 6 pm.

Harmony is just about 25 miles off the coast at Marbella now and you should pass Gibraltar in about 2 to 2.5 hours from now. (around 22:30)