Ncl Official Cruise attendance thread lol

motleyfan

Lately on Ncl forums I've noticed people saying things like I never Cruise Ncl but so it made me wonder how many people who post in the Ncl forums have actually been on NCL cruise? it still counts if you have not been on an NCL cruise but have one already booked.

I have actually never been on a NCL cruise. I just pretend like I have been on the NCL ships so I can post here...lol jk!

I have been on 10 cruises (all NCL) and I will be going on my 11th one in 2 weeks. Not gonna lie, I would be a bit "whaaaaat???" if someone has never sailed with NCL but yet is contributing to discussions about the Haven, Jewel-class ships, dining or something else NCL related lol

Edited by GoAndHaveFun

I've completed fourteen Norwegian cruises, have four more booked and one Welcome Back Reward ..... watching a couple cruises now.

We did one Princess and one Costa cruise prior to trying NCL. After our first Norwegian cruise we knew it was a fit for us .... love freestyle, love the entertainment, love the dining options, love the crew. Am hoping that things don't change too much from what we love to force us into looking seriously at other options.

Cruised on the Sun in 2005 - we were quite underwhelmed by the ship itself but LOVED the dining options and hospitality so always planned to buy from NCL again. We're "bells and whistles" people and were very attracted to the Epic but probably should have sailed her 5 years ago before food quality and service became so lacklustre (mainstream cruising in general, not just NCL). We're booked for the Epic out of Rome in September and are still looking very forward to it but are moderating our expectations practically daily. There have been lots of changes (none for the better) announced even just since we deposited 3 months ago.

Edited by ronandannette

My first NCL cruise was in December on the Pearl.. loved the ship, people , entertainment, food, freestyle etc.. was upgraded to a mini-suite which was great.

In 12 days I will be on the refurbished Star to Norway with lots of OBC and UBP

I also have another cruise booked in Feb, 2016 on the Spirit.

Looking to buy a FCC for a Panama Canal cruise in December 2016.

18 NCL cruises done since 2003 (no cruise shorter than 7 days), and three more booked for 2015/2016 - plus one unused cruise reward that I haven't decided where to use yet. I just logged in to my NCL-account to check how many nights I have actually spend on board a NCL ship - and there, under "Cruise History" it states as follows:

"You do not have any cruise history." :p

Above that line it does however state my Platinum status and correct number of Latitude points. Probably just a temporary glitch in the system, but I must admit that I got a little startled before I saw that at least my Latitude points and status is correct.

Lately on Ncl forums I've noticed people saying things like I never Cruise Ncl but so it made me wonder how many people who post in the Ncl forums have actually been on NCL cruise? it still counts if you have not been on an NCL cruise but have one already booked.

11 cruised since 2010, 5 booked at the moment, three additional cruise rewards. Do I have your permission to continue criticize now? kthxbye

Lots (36) of Norwegian cruises taken, and many (6) more booked. Norwegian wasn't my first cruise line, but it's the only one worth mentioning in my signature and keeps me coming back to them. :)

Edited by Got Tequila?

15 cruises with NCL completed since 2008. Next up is in 18 days time. 3 more already booked. 1 cruise reward waiting to be used (probably last minute) and will be buying more on our next trip.

We love NCL, it is a great fit for us.

9 cruised, 0 booked, no FCRs. We did not buy any FCRs the last 2 times - we did not anticipate a cruise with NCL until they came up with some different itineraries. The recent changes to NCL's product make us glad that we did not buy any FCRs.

Next cruise booked with Princess.

NCL are no longer number 1 on our go-to list. The price would have to be seriously competitive for us to give them real consideration at the moment. Platinum perks are only worth so much.

It saddens us to see a cruise line that we liked a lot being down-graded (from a customer's point of view).