is there a luggage label link...?

Flumps

Hi. Hoping someone can point us in the right direction please... We're sailing on Eclipse on the 17th Sep and have just completed the online check in. We've successfully printed the Xpress pass.... But we cannot see a link to access luggage labels to print off, despite the check list stating that we should have printed off tags and attached to our luggage prior to arriving at the pier. Have we missed something obvious on the website? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks.

You should get an email directing you to your online cruise documents, there is a luggage label to print out in the document pack.

There is a nice roll call for this cruise if you care to have a look.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I too have found no way to order them online, although it seems some have done that. online I can find what appears to be a link to order luggage tags by mail, but the link isn't active. perhaps it's not supposed to be a link, or perhaps it's just a website issue. there is also another link in another location titled something like "check on luggage tags", but that takes you to the home page, not any luggage tag specific link.

I too have found no way to order them online, although it seems some have done that. online I can find what appears to be a link to order luggage tags by mail, but the link isn't active. perhaps it's not supposed to be a link, or perhaps it's just a website issue. there is also another link in another location titled something like "check on luggage tags", but that takes you to the home page, not any luggage tag specific link.

The link to order luggage tags normally is available when your edoc's are made available. Normally that is 49 days or less before sailing. If you have access to the edoc's and can't order luggage tags you can call the Captains Club on order them. This applies to US & I believe Canadian passengers.

Also, once you have checked in online, you can call Celebrity and they will mail pre-printed labels to you. These are more durable than the paper ones.

Celebrity don't mail luggage tags in the UK any more. On my last online check in I could print my X press pass but there was no link to the cruise docs booklet. I called our TA and they emailed them to me so I could print off the tags. They told me it was a common problem with the website. Lol !!!

Also, once you have checked in online, you can call Celebrity and they will mail pre-printed labels to you. These are more durable than the paper ones.

Not in the UK they won't. X stopped sending out the pre printed luggage labels a few years ago. Currently, they need to be printed from the edocs - page is towards the end of the booklet.

The way I figured out to do it was to make sure you are logged in. Click on "Check-In" this will take you to the "old" reservation page. Click the link for "Check for Luggage Tags" Then scroll down the page and there will be a button to "print luggage tags" but right above that is a link to "order them here".

Good luck

The way I figured out to do it was to make sure you are logged in. Click on "Check-In" this will take you to the "old" reservation page. Click the link for "Check for Luggage Tags" Then scroll down the page and there will be a button to "print luggage tags" but right above that is a link to "order them here".

Good luck

This may work in the US, but as a few of us have pointed out above, if the OP is from the UK (Lancs is) and booked over here, then X do not send out luggage labels. It ceased happening a few years ago and one has to print them from the edocs.

You will notice on your drop down options for the address, when you go into the page to order the luggage labels on the X website, there is only the choice of US or Canada, not any other country. Check next time ;).

If, like me, you can't easily find your edocs in your email folder, it's because they're sent from documentation at rccl.com as opposed to from Celebrity. Took me a while to figure out why they weren't in the search results with my invoices etc.

For me the Check for Luggage Tags link doesn't work. It takes me back to the home page, and after that even looking up my reservation has problems. Two different browsers, same problem.

I can certainly see how to print my own luggage tags, but prefer the ones they send me. Guess I'll have to resort to email or phone call with the website not working. :mad:

Celebrity don't mail luggage tags in the UK any more. On my last online check in I could print my X press pass but there was no link to the cruise docs booklet. I called our TA and they emailed them to me so I could print off the tags. They told me it was a common problem with the website. Lol !!!

Thanks for all the responses everyone. I think I fall into the category mentioned by lovescarborough, in that I have no link on the Celebrity website to the e-docs/ cruise docs booklet that contains the tags. I've emailed my travel agent who will hopefully be able to forward the e-doc onto me. Thanks again! 😀