Favorite Breakfast on your cruise?

trinaM

Richard 1224 (of what 's your favorite cruise breakfast) Said: I always start my first morning with a toasted bagel with cream cheese and bacon--great sandwich! Pair that with a ham and cheese omlette--breakfast potatoes---a link or two of sausage--and of course some fresh fruit,

So i ask you:

What is YOUR Favorite breakfast on your Cruise? Is the first day Breakfast different?

• 2 weeks later...

My most common cruise breakfast though is a bacon roll/bagel with a runny egg to dip and a glass of orange juice. If I am not hungry I might have 1 slice of beans on toast.

It has to be washed down with tea and not coffee though.

My most common cruise breakfast though is a bacon roll/bagel with a runny egg to dip and a glass of orange juice. If I am not hungry I might have 1 slice of beans on toast.

It has to be washed down with tea and not coffee though.

Mmmm...beans on toast!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 1 month later...

Most mornings I get a speciality coffee from the coffee bar on Princess and then head up to the Horizon Court. I get a few links of well done sausage, a hash brown square, and some watermelon. Makes me a happy camper.

I might change it up once or twice for either a bagel, salmon, cream cheese and capers or an omelette.

Most mornings on NCL I get a freshly made iced cinnamon roll or sticky pecan topped roll, grilled tomato, scrambled eggs, 2 or 3 sausage links, some fried potatoes, fresh fruit, milk, orange juice, and sometimes iced tea (if it's available).

Occasionally I change things up by getting Eggs Benedict instead of the roll and scrambled eggs.

I absolutely love breakfast on NCL!

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite breakfast depends upon my plans for the day.

On a sea day in the MDR: French Toast with Bacon or an Omelette made to order with the offerings of the Pastry Tray, particularly Croissants and Cinnamon Rolls. Cranberry and Orange Juice and Apricots along with plenty of coffee would be enjoyed as well.

On a sea day in the Lido Restaurant: a freshly made Waffle with some flavor of fruit compote (warm Peach is my favorite) and Bacon. I'd probably add a pastry as well along with juice (Guava would be my first choice) and some fruit.

In the Lido Restaurant on a day with tours, 2 Croissants or other types of pastries, fruit, one juice, and one cup of coffee is my usual diet in the morning of such a day. Too much liquid; too much food at that time in the morning and I am too sluggish to enjoy my tour.