Must need a vacation

anitaslogos

Not sailing off until Saturday, but I just put the suit cases in the car,. How weird is that ???

Not weird at all!

I do test runs in the month leading up my cruise, accounting for all sorts of variables like oversleeping my alarm, forgetting to pack, snowstorms, lost cruise documents, traffic on my planned route, and accidental creation of insidious matter inside the CERN Supercollider.

You know, the stuff any cruise traveler can run into!

• 4 weeks later...
Not weird at all!

I do test runs in the month leading up my cruise, accounting for all sorts of variables like oversleeping my alarm, forgetting to pack, snowstorms, lost cruise documents, traffic on my planned route, and accidental creation of insidious matter inside the CERN Supercollider.

The OP--not too weird

You--crazy weird:rolleyes:

Just got some things as I am at 91 day mark. I always take new socks on a cruise. I usually pack a month in advance. Purchased my adhesive labels to print luggage tags on today. Also, purchased more Eagles Superbowl Champions things- some I iwll bring

Not weird at all!

I'm sorry, but this post wins the internet.

Yep. This

We do a combo of both...take rattiest ones and toss, but pack packages of new underwear...I can't make my underwear nearly as compact as a new package when I travel. So it is space saving...and since we are each only bringing 1 suitcase for 10-day cruise...need to pack smart

Not sailing off until Saturday, but I just put the suit cases in the car,. How weird is that ???

My mom would be proud of you.

We used to go to Florida during my February school vacation, and she would start doing laundry and packing suitcases about three weeks before the trip. DH and I pack about 5 days prior.