Cruise or No Cruise Deal Breakers

voljeep

Ditto.

Unfortunately that rules out a lot of Princess cruises especially Australian and Japanese based ones.

All Princess ships cruising out of Australia now have Anytime dining. Japan still remains fully Traditional I believe.

What would cause you to not book a cruise if you found out ..... ?

No center stairs !

No aft adult pool !

Only traditional dining !

No Crooners !

Seriously , is there anything that would be that minor that would cause you to not book that cruise???

None of the four you listed would absolutely keep us from booking ... but we would really miss not having anytime dining and Crooners.

I didnt get the appeal of the Crooners bar. It was always crowded so we never hung out there. I did listen to some of the music, but wasnt that interested. I think it was geared to an older crowd. We are in our fifties and felt young there! Lol

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think the only thing that would prevent me from booking a given cruise would be if there were only interior cabins available. Im a little claustrophobic and enjoy having natural light. Im definitely a balcony kind of girl!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

No Crooners, or an equivalent bar space would be a deal breaker. We've already opted for a different Sun based Fiji itinerary based on the fact that there is no Crooners on the Majestic and by the looks of it, we won't be booking on the new Sky ship either.

I have rejected the new Royal Class until my next cruise for the following reasons:

No promenade walk around deck, will be not good for AK routes.

Small balconies, with few exceptions, love Caribe deck belconies in grand/gem class.

No skywalker on back. Love sitting and reading with that view.

I do have a cruise on the Regal in Jan so hope it can win me over for what it has and not what it doesn't. I did get a deal on one of those huge balconies on Marina Deck M6 it could be interesting.

framer

What would cause me not to book a cruise?

Lack of money, lack of time.

Mrs gut saying “NO”

You sound like someone I could cruise with...low maintenance! I could have fun on a "camp out" in the winter while curled up with an M16 for warmth. It's all about perspective for me. :p

Edited by jc3443