FTTF suddenly available!

MSarahM

I bought it well over a year ago for the July 8 Breeze sailing. It sold out July 8 last year. I just looked out of curiosity and it is available today.

Congratulations to all who have finally got it. FTTF and the Chef's Table are the best money I spend on Carnival.

Enjoy!

OMG. WHY are they not changing more for this?

Oh they are! I first paid 49.95 several years ago. After that cruise I thought, and even posted, that I would willingly pay double that.

Recently I did pay nearly double for our 2019 cruise -- 89.95.

They are hunting for the point of diminishing returns but apparently haven't yet quite reached it.

I have been checking constantly for our 7/21 cruise on the Magic and FTTF is now available! Just wanted to share.

Thanks for the tip! I checked and got it for our 7/28 cruise! We have been checking frequently at various times of the day and it was always sold out.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I booked this cruise back in October and FTTF was sold out then. I called in January I believe and that person said they weren't releasing it until 6 months or so before the cruise. New policy. I called again in April, and that customer service rep had no idea what I was talking about. She said I never should have been told that, and that it was SOLD OUT. I think it does in fact seem like Carnival is trying something new in releasing it so close to our cruises. I would have preferred getting it when I booked. Having our cabin ready immediately and being able to dump our carry-ons is worth it. So is having the shorter line at customer service, which we used quite a bit last cruise. Happy for everyone that were finally able to get it!

We just booked out first Carnival cruise on Horizon.

FTTF is a new thing for us, mainly sailed royal and NCL. Its already sold out for our summer 2019 cruise but this thread leads me to believe that it might not go on sale until shortly before our cruise is that correct?

Looks like its $100 per cabin and it allows you to be some of the first people on ship, so no lines for lunch, your cabin is ready early and you have a shorter line at Guest services. Any other benefits? I am pretty sure that the ports for our 8 day southern cruise are all dock so no tendering needed.

I am happy for all of you who wanted FTTF and finally got it. However, threads like this one will be read in Miami and just encourage Carnival to continue raising the price.
"Miami" doesn't need to come on this site and look at threads like this. All they have to do is gauge purchasing together with availability and the price increases. Until that diminishes, they are in good shape to keep raising prices. I think at this point they are selling themselves short. They can go up way more and make it per person. It will still sell out and be well sought after.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

A good way to throw away $90.

If you think it's not worth it, don't buy it. Obviously, I believe it's worth it for my family of 4 on a 7 day cruise with a tender port. Have a pleasant day.

If you think it's not worth it, don't buy it. Obviously, I believe it's worth it for my family of 4 on a 7 day cruise with a tender port. Have a pleasant day.

I agree! To me, it was well worth the 70 bucks I paid for just my hy husband and myself! Have fun cruising!