Cancel and rebook excursions?

mistyinca

Not personally but I've read of other people who have... (I'm assuming you're talking about Carnival excursions?)

Could you book the sale-priced excursions first then cancel the more expensive ones, to make sure you get the ones you want? In other words, the reverse of what you were planning? I'm not sure if that's possible...

It will work if you choose a different time slot(if there is one). It wouldn't let me book three out of the four time slots for my excursion. I had already booked the first one and the other two slots overlapped with the first slot.

To get the discount on the time slot I originally booked, I would have to cancel and then rebook. I wasn't willing to risk losing my time slot.

It will work if you choose a different time slot(if there is one). It wouldn't let me book three out of the four time slots for my excursion. I had already booked the first one and the other two slots overlapped with the first slot.

To get the discount on the time slot I originally booked, I would have to cancel and then rebook. I wasn't willing to risk losing my time slot.

Did you try to invoke the price guarantee? I'm not sure if it would work in this situation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I always find it always interesting when people are dishonest and then flaunt their dishonesty as a badge of courage; and justify it by implying that everyone does it.

Not sure if you are replying to the correct thread? Nothing dishonest about cancelling and rebooking.

Not sure if you are replying to the correct thread? Nothing dishonest about cancelling and rebooking.

Sorry, but there is. The offer from John Heald, when it was first given, says that it is for new excursion orders. This posting started with the question "Cancel and Rebook excursions", and has progressed from there. It is just one more extension of the mentality of how can I pull one over on Carnival or any other entity that I can get something from.

Sorry, but there is. The offer from John Heald, when it was first given, says that it is for new excursion orders. This posting started with the question "Cancel and Rebook excursions", and has progressed from there. It is just one more extension of the mentality of how can I pull one over on Carnival or any other entity that I can get something from.

I called Carnival today to see if they'd honor the price for excursions I'd already booked. I was told by Doug in the Fun Shops/Online shopping department to cancel my excursions and rebook them with the discount code. It can't be wrong if a Carnival employee instructes you to do it.

Before you ask, I didn't. :)