What is your favorite/least favorite Celebrity show?

tbmrt

We DO sit in those tall bar stool seats in the back of the theater so as to not be rude if we need to leave. The guest entertainers sometimes are pretty entertaining; X's production shows are terrible IMHO. Let me say the singers and dancers are often doing a spectacular job; it's not their fault the storyline and lyrics are terrible.

We go dancing or sit on our balcony and watch the stars and wake...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Totally agree.

I have seen comedians over the years.....some with adult comedy and some not.........I can't remember all their names

but I have to say some were very funny. I realized after posting my original answer, the OP was asking for shows we

do like as well.........seems like there are mostly NONE:eek:...............I have seen a couple of singers who were very good

and some comedians who made me laugh:D..........so not all the shows I have seen were bad.

If you sit in the back and have the ability to leave then the "bad" show not to your taste is not so bad. If you sit near the front and feel you must endure the whole thing....then you will remember it much longer as really, really bad!

That’s where we’ve been going wrong :') ;p.

In 2016, on Equinox, we saw "Life", "Destiny", and "Elysium". We still consider them by far the best production shows we've ever seen. Emotionally moving, beautifully staged, totally spell-binding.

We almost always attend the production show, so have seen well over 100 in our 38 cruises. A dance from "Sweet Charity" or similar is fun, and usually well presented, but no big deal after a while.

Those three, especially "Elysium", renewed my confidence that theater can still be magical.

In 2016, on Equinox, we saw "Life", "Destiny", and "Elysium". We still consider them by far the best production shows we've ever seen. Emotionally moving, beautifully staged, totally spell-binding.

We almost always attend the production show, so have seen well over 100 in our 38 cruises. A dance from "Sweet Charity" or similar is fun, and usually well presented, but no big deal after a while.

Those three, especially "Elysium", renewed my confidence that theater can still be magical.

I guess that's why they make chocolate and vanilla! I listed Elysium as a show we've walked out on twice! (The second time we went just to see if it was the production staff or the show. Entertainment and food are definitely subjective!