Freedom of the Seas

I see the FOS is late departing again, sure hope what ever is broke gets fixed before our cruise in sept.

A late departure can be for many different reasons, not just because something is broken. And even if there were something needing repair, September is a long way and many cruises off for whatever would be wrong to be taken care of. With all of your cruising experience, what exactly are you worried about?

Edited by leaveitallbehind

7 weeks for us.

Here she goes, about an hour late

745fedd8197d05b8bec5f956c395d856.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Beautiful shot! That'll be us, next week... and I hope it's not late so I don't miss sailaway (alas, early dinner)!!

7 weeks for us.

Here she goes, about an hour late

745fedd8197d05b8bec5f956c395d856.jpg

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

6 days for us !! John, looking for a recommendation for dinner on Saturday evening, want somewhere on the water, any thoughts ?

6 days for us !! John, looking for a recommendation for dinner on Saturday evening, want somewhere on the water, any thoughts ?

On the water is limited. Any of the Cove restaurants are ok. Milikens Reef has the best view. Grills probably has better food. FishLips is a good party.

The pier is your other choice, but I haven't been in a while.

On the water is limited. Any of the Cove restaurants are ok. Milikens Reef has the best view. Grills probably has better food. FishLips is a good party.

The pier is your other choice, but I haven't been in a while.

Also Rusty's Seafood & Oyster Bar which is a couple of buildings down from Fishlips is pretty good too. We have eaten there twice when there for a cruise. We actually had a pre cruise meet & greet there for our roll call and had a real good time! :cool:

Also Rusty's Seafood & Oyster Bar which is a couple of buildings down from Fishlips is pretty good too. We have eaten there twice when there for a cruise. We actually had a pre cruise meet & greet there for our roll call and had a real good time! :cool:

Yes, Rusty's works good for a big group up on their upper floor. They also have the largest water front deck as I recall