Oops I did it again.....

I just booked a replacement cruise for my radiance of the seas cruise!

We decided to try and make the most of it and with our 100% FCC and refunds we will all be going to Barcelona to do the Vision cruise of the Mediterranean in September of this year for 12 nights.

I really liked the itinerary and we had been talking about going to Barcelona late next year.

The vision of the seas is the same as rhapsody and I really loved my cruise on her.

We decided to try and make the most of it and with our 100% FCC and refunds we will all be going to Barcelona to do the Vision cruise of the Mediterranean in September of this year for 12 nights.

I really liked the itinerary and we had been talking about going to Barcelona late next year.

The vision of the seas is the same as rhapsody and I really loved my cruise on her.

Cruised the Med in 2015 and love Barcelona, hope you and your family truly enjoy this cruise. Perhaps this has all been for you to experience wonderful new things 🤩

So love the Gaudi architecture in Barcelona and some of the tacky tourist items you can pick up Esilef, your little boy should enjoy the colours and visions of this truly quirky city.

Rose

IMG_3085.jpg.df0ad8c95485cfdf748f7d2839bf91af.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Nice choice.

Good job at making lemonade out of lemons. I'm sure you have a wonderful time. Barcelona a wonderful city to explore. Very easy to get around.

Agreed, just be aware of scammers and pick pockets, especially in crowded areas like Las Rambles.:D

Agreed, just be aware of scammers and pick pockets, especially in crowded areas like Las Rambles.:D

I learnt my lesson in Munich when William was a baby and a "lady" wanted to help me with my credit card whilst booking a tour in the information centre.

I realised her game and was ok.

Whilst overseas I use a bra safety pocket for my credit cards and cash. No ones getting near there! A few shop keepers have blushed.

I learnt my lesson in Munich when William was a baby and a "lady" wanted to help me with my credit card whilst booking a tour in the information centre.

I realised her game and was ok.

Whilst overseas I use a bra safety pocket for my credit cards and cash. No ones getting near there! A few shop keepers have blushed.

A great idea but I am not sure what the shop keepers would do if I wore one.