Colossal Seafood Tower Available on Triumph or Vista in MDR?

thatsmrjptou

Saw recently online on the Horizon in the MDR they have an up charge item available called the Colossal Seafood Tower for 2 people for $60. Looks like it had a whole Maine Lobster, a lb of crab legs, 20 shrimp, and 6 Oysters. Were sailing on the Triumph next week and the Vista in the spring. I'm guessing its probably not on the Triumph but curious if its on the Vista. Also does anyone know if the new Lido cakes are available on either yet?

Here is a review of the vista from last year

http://www.cruisereport.com/cruisereview.aspx?id=2972

The menu, which changes each evening, is divided into three main sections: Appetizers, Mains and Desserts. Soups, salads and appetizers now appear under the Appetizers heading. However, you are more than welcome to order more than one item from the Appetizers section, which we did. There are also some grill items that are "always available" just in case none of the daily offerings excite you. There is also a new Steakhouse Selections sub-menu from which you can order "premium" cuts of steak for a $20 surcharge, or a Seafood Tower for $60 (for 2).

Saw recently online on the Horizon in the MDR they have an up charge item available called the Colossal Seafood Tower for 2 people for $60. Looks like it had a whole Maine Lobster, a lb of crab legs, 20 shrimp, and 6 Oysters. Were sailing on the Triumph next week and the Vista in the spring. I'm guessing its probably not on the Triumph but curious if its on the Vista. Also does anyone know if the new Lido cakes are available on either yet?

For 2? I could eat that by myself! :D

Originally posted by poz222 If anyone has a picture of this tower I would love to see it!

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/show...=anthem&page=6

That is not the tower you're looking for.

post 109

Great! The poster said they skipped the mussels and clams that came with it... so I will assume that adds a bit more “colossal” to the tower... but looks delicious!