Maya Chan Beach Resort?

DaniellefromOttawa

Our arrival is October 18th on Oasis of the Seas.

Party of 2 at a Rate of $64.00 per person. Looking forward to a relaxing time amongst the palm trees.

Have you booked 18th ??? Oasis will be in Labadee on that day!! due in Costa Maya on 20th I think. Hope you can change this:eek:

We will be going to Maya Chan in Nov. on Soltice. Does anyone know what time we need to get off the ship to meet them?

When you get off they will be there waiting for you. So once you are able to disembark just do so, just make sure the anchor is dropped first...lol.;) We are on the Allure of the Seas inaugural and we are in port from 12:00 to 7:00, so times of meeting adjusts around us, the cruisers from everything I have read. Enjoy.

Check out their web cam today...sun is shining...woo hoo.

http://www.costamayabeachresort.com/costa-maya-resort-information/costa-maya-webcam.html

You get off the ship and follow the directions they give you- someone will be waiting with a list of names- that person will put you in a pre-paid cab (make sure you tip the driver when you get out) and off you go for a great day- either a day of sports or a day of socializing or a wonderful combination- if the weather is bad they will give a refund and take you back to the ship, but if you stay you will have a fabulous time hanging at the bar, laughing and playing games and eating and drinking at a price much less than you would pay for equal quality and quantity back on the ship. We went twice and loved it both times.;)

Hola,

Jane and I will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas starting Sept.12

and will be back on Sept.19th. We will be receiving emails and getting

back to everyone as soon as we can. So, please be patient. I do take

reservations in order as I receive them.

All our our rates do include transportation both ways

We are sold out the following dates:

9/16,9/22,10/4,10/12,10/19,10/20,11/1,11/9,11/11,

If you want to be added to an existing reservation on the above dates,

please email me the name on that reservation and I will do my best.

Gracias for everyone's patience.

Mark & Jane Ostrow

Hola,

Jane and I will be sailing on the Mariner of the Seas starting Sept.12

and will be back on Sept.19th. We will be receiving emails and getting

back to everyone as soon as we can. So, please be patient. I do take

reservations in order as I receive them.

All our our rates do include transportation both ways

We are sold out the following dates:

9/16,9/22,10/4,10/12,10/19,10/20,11/1,11/9,11/11,

If you want to be added to an existing reservation on the above dates,

please email me the name on that reservation and I will do my best.

Gracias for everyone's patience.

Mark & Jane Ostrow

Glad we got in. We are arriving 9/30!

According to Mark, Maya Chan is open every time a ship is in, you have to have reservations in advance because they limit the number of guests, no walk-ins. That's one of the things that make it so appealling.

Cruisemaniac...why haven't you checked out our roll call....

We have a great group with a few activities planned....

We even have a big group doing to Maya Chan....as a matter of fact I thought we filled the place because we have 39 people going in two groups.......

come over...check it out....

Cruisemaniac...why haven't you checked out our roll call....

We have a great group with a few activities planned....

We even have a big group doing to Maya Chan....as a matter of fact I thought we filled the place because we have 39 people going in two groups.......

come over...check it out....

Thanks, I've been checking out the roll call, just haven't had a chance to sign up. We booked with Mark as soon as we made our plans. This will be our 4th time to Maya Chan and have kept up with Mark regularly and asked for a specific spot we really like. Personally I can't think of a more laid back and restfull day to start the cruise and Oct. 30 can't come soon enough.

If you want to see the video I made on Maya Chan check out You Tube... They removed my music "Toes in the Water" but its still all good...

We had a group of 15 that went....

Thanks for the great footage, I'll share with my friends we are going there with.

Has anyone been in the last 2 weeks? We received an email about our upcoming visit saying they are having huge amounts of Turtle Grass. Any recent reports???

Thanks

We were at Maya Chan on September 28th and it was the highlight of our trip. There was quite a bit of Turtle Grass, but it did not bother me at all. If you are looking for a beautiful relaxing beach day with incredible service, that is the place. For clear water snorkeling, probably not.

Sarah

Just wondering what sort of extras I should bring money for? Massages, drinks, tips? Any advice would be appreciated!

Bring cash for massages and tips. There was a little store that sold a Maya Chan t-shirt and some things but not much selection. You would be better off buying in Costa Maya if you want souvenirs.

Has anyone been in the last 2 weeks? We received an email about our upcoming visit saying they are having huge amounts of Turtle Grass. Any recent reports???

Thanks

I was just there the first week in October. Here is my review with pics of the turtle grass.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1292146

Archived