New Benefits Le Club

SFL

Okay, greeneg. You said it in much more concise language while I was busy testing it and typing. Maybe you should be the one to write up the info for them. You seem to have a knack for keeping in simple :D.

Just to add to the confusion, I just checked my profile on My Azamara and we are listed as elites. And we currently have no Azamara bookings pending..........

Thank you so much. I knew I saw my status somewhere. I just could not figure out where.

Sorry but when I go into my profile there is no option offered to edit my membership information - does everyone get that option (ie has anyone in the UK found that option)

Sorry but when I go into my profile there is no option offered to edit my membership information - does everyone get that option (ie has anyone in the UK found that option)

I live in the U.S. When I go to "My Profile" I get these choices:

Contact Information

Change Password

Communication Preferences

Immigration Information

Emergency Information

There is nothing about editing membership information. I see nothing about my LCV level. They must have it somewhere, because when I went to book a Celebrity Xpedition cruise, it took off 10% because I'm elite on Azamara.

It appears as though this option is only available to people from the U.S.A. It definitely cannot be accessed by people with Australian email addresses. And Azamara is trying to expand its international client base!!!

Nevernever

Nope. There is no 'Edit Membership' link anywhere on the page and I am on the .com site.

Down the left side I have:

My Azamara

My Reservations

My Profile

My Favourites

Communications prefs

My Travel Companions

OnLine checkin

LCV

Special Offers.

The rest of the page is mainly a big white space.

It says Welcome back (my name), Captains Club News letter and a link to get Adobe.

Yes they are pretty behind here in the UK as usual!!

I called the Captains Club yesterday and asked if i need to enroll separately for the new Le Club Voyage and was told the new club hasn't been launched yet:confused: Should be sometime within the next 2 weeks.

They obviously are not very well informed!

I live in the U.S. When I go to "My Profile" I get these choices:

Contact Information

Change Password

Immigration Information

Emergency Information

There is nothing about editing membership information. I see nothing about my LCV level. They must have it somewhere, because when I went to book a Celebrity Xpedition cruise, it took off 10% because I'm elite on Azamara.

This is what I get on that page (after clicking on Captain's Club):

My Azamara

My Reservations

My Profile

My Favorites

My Travel Companions

Online Check-in

Le Club Voyage

arrow.gifEdit Membership

arrow.gif Special Offers

Go to the Az main page. On the top right, click LCV. On right side you will see, "Already a LCV Member?" Then click login and log in. You will see Captains Club Newsletter (they have not updated that part - still says Capt. Club)and under that Welcome (your name). There is nothing about status.

Now, on the right side click on Edit Membership Info. Don't edit anything. Just click Save on the bottom. You will be back to the previous page that says Captains Club Newsletter, Welcome (your name) and under that it will now say Membership Level: Elite (in my case).

Paul, doing it this way worked. I think Azamara needs some serious systems work done.

Paul, doing it this way worked. I think Azamara needs some serious systems work done.

tgg,

thanks - it's working for me. Except it stll shows "Select" level instead of "Explorer". Maybe after my Sept. cruise it will switch?

tgg,

thanks - it's working for me. Except it still shows "Select" level instead of "Explorer". Maybe after my Sept. cruise it will switch?

You might try getting it fixed before September, if you can document the sailings with Azamara or Celebrity. If you've "earned" the added benefits you might as well get them.;)

See you in Venice.

The screen didn't show me the edit membership information tab but when I changed my country of residence on the website to the US, the edit appeared. However, when I clicked on it, a message came up stating "We are sorry, Edit membership is only allowed for United States guests"

The screen didn't show me the edit membership information tab but when I changed my country of residence on the website to the US, the edit appeared. However, when I clicked on it, a message came up stating "We are sorry, Edit membership is only allowed for United States guests"

How can the people at Azamara not know this is a problem? And, if they do know, why haven't they fixed it?

This is the worst product relaunch I've seen.

You might try getting it fixed before September, if you can document the sailings with Azamara or Celebrity. If you've "earned" the added benefits you might as well get them.;)

See you in Venice.

tgg,

Thank you. I think I am OK as these are "equivalent" levels between Celebrity and Azamara, just using Celebrity terminology. I will try to get it straightened out though.

See you in Venice

Related to the sentence "In January 2011,... guests who sailed on both Azamara Club Cruises and Celebrity Cruises, will have all previously earned credits applied to both programs." - has anyone asked the Captains Club if by "Azamara Club Cruises" they mean cruises since they changed their name (or since 4/1/2010) or they really mean any cruise ever on Azamara?

I cruised on "Azamara" last year and have B2B Asia ACC sailings in March 2011. Dont have any sailings on ACC before then. Concerned if my 91 Captains Club credits (as of 12/2010) will be transferred over.

Thanks.

I understand the verbiage.

This only affects people who have not yet cruised on Azamara and will not be cruising until January 2011 on beyond, because they do not know if they are currently booked if they will be given the corresponding tier level from Celebrity to Azamara.

Besides those who have never traveled with Azamara and will not do so until 2011, is there any other issue here?

:D hi...I emailed Azamara with many questions, amoung them "what would my level be?"...We have one Azamara cruise and a bunch of X cruises. We are Elite on the internet stuff on our azamara cruise...but was assured that we would be Discoverer on our upcoming AZ cruise in August.

BTW...very courteous and quick response to my many questions about on board services, and port questions.

Can't wait for August

After reading someone on here saying that they were told onboard that they needed to call to have their memebership enrolled, I decided to call again. The rep took my name, etc and then said that the records did not show that I had ever taken an Azamara cruise. I was able to give here the dates and ships of our 3 cruises (totaling 5 credits) and she was able to find the info and said she now has it entered into our record. She also said that based on our Celebrity Elite and RCI Diamond status, that we are Discoverer level. She said that terminology will show up on the website later in the year. I told her it is not likely that we will sail Az again before Jan. 2011, but she said we will still be Discoverer. I pointed out to her the line on the website that is causing the most confusion: "For sailings through the end of 2010, member of the Capt. Club levels Select and Elite, as well as Crown & Anchor levels Platinum and Diamond/Diamond Plus will move directly in to the equivalent levels of LCV when sailing aboard Azamara Club Cruises ships." I suggested that they clarify what this means thereby saving themselves from answering many phone calls from confused people. She said she would pass it on.

I was just on the Journey. The information wasn't clear. I am elite and the back of my cruise card had a label Discover on it. I asked Julianna Meyer to add my name to the list for the new Le Club. I was told that after you complete your 1st cruise on Azamara's new Club, you have log on line and reregister or phone in. I tried the online and failed to get in. I phone and failed to get connected to anyone who knew what was happening. I'll try again, but I'm rather annoyed at the hassle of the whole thing. Not the best way to handle the change over.

I was just on the Journey. The information wasn't clear. I am elite and the back of my cruise card had a label Discover on it. I asked Julianna Meyer to add my name to the list for the new Le Club. I was told that after you complete your 1st cruise on Azamara's new Club, you have log on line and reregister or phone in. I tried the online and failed to get in. I phone and failed to get connected to anyone who knew what was happening. I'll try again, but I'm rather annoyed at the hassle of the whole thing. Not the best way to handle the change over.

I emailed and was told my Captains club level was added to my Journey cruise for 2011. The person who signed was from "Celebrity".

• 2 weeks later...

We just returned from 14 night Journey crossing. We are elite on Celebrity. Our card said Elite on the front and had a sticker on the back that said Discoverer. This is our 4th Azamara cruise and my understanding is that we are now Discoverer + 5 Le Voyage points in case there is ever a higher level. The benefits were excellent, the big one being a lot of free internet.(More than we used.)

Hi Everyone !

I just went to check the Azamara website ... I really havent been paying any attention to it lately, as I am so disgusted with the state of the website. I've given them many suggestions over the past few months, but nothing seems to be changing. When I went to check my level, it said Elite. That's fine, but when I went to check my mailing information, it had my Sisters address information listed. How that happened, I will never know. I updated it, and when I logged out, and logged in again, it still had her address. Maybe it takes a few days to update.

I have to say, that Azamara's website is so far behind the curve, that it's pretty sad.

Hi Everyone !

I just went to check the Azamara website ... I really havent been paying any attention to it lately, as I am so disgusted with the state of the website. I've given them many suggestions over the past few months, but nothing seems to be changing. When I went to check my level, it said Elite. That's fine, but when I went to check my mailing information, it had my Sisters address information listed. How that happened, I will never know. I updated it, and when I logged out, and logged in again, it still had her address. Maybe it takes a few days to update.

I have to say, that Azamara's website is so far behind the curve, that it's pretty sad.

Andy

I recently tried to check my status and found that my year of birth had been changed to my husband's. [Honestly, Azamara, adding 10 years to a woman! It doesn't get worse than that.] However, I was totally unable to change the year.

Sue

Archived