What's the grossest thing you've ever seen someone do on a ship?

squidward

about 5 years ago, and this is what made me vow never to go in a hot tub again, I saw within in 5 minutes of each other, no joke,

1) as I got in a hot tub, an elderly gentleman got out and I noticed a pussy sore on his foot that was nice and raw from bubbling away in the tub.

2) I should have got out then and there, but a few minutes later, a little chubby kid got in, with an ice cream cone, and was dunking the cone in the water, then licking it, and repeating. That was enough for me. I went back to my room and took a shower.:eek:

OMG...I'm thinking you just did not say "pussy sore" on here and then realized you meant a "cat sore". :~)

I've seen quite a few elderly men stuffed into Speedos strutting around the deck working on their leather looking tans, that were a disgusting sight. Also, I've seen their counterpart, overweight blubbery women in bikinis who apparently don't have mirrors.

Kindly read Post #69 that mentions a service dog.

For $250 your dog can be a service dog and because of the hippo act they can not ask you what your problem is

Your Indentification Package:

Your identification materials will be mailed USPS Priority Mail within 5 days. Materials include:

* a dog vest

* Service dog patches (We do not sew "Ask to pet me" patches to the vests)

* Personalized Service Dog Certificate

* Wallet card

* All for $249 (+ S/H)

* "Ask To Pet Me" patch is an additional $10

from

http://www.servicedogsamerica.org/certification/index.html

I do not think you can get a pussy sore from a service dog

Here goes on a cruise a few years ago at second seating dinner this woman whipped out her breast for her 2 1/2 year old to step up & have a slug at the table next to us. The poor watier's did not know what to do or where to look. Mind you there was a lot of breakage with dishes & glasses being dropped!

Here goes on a cruise a few years ago at second seating dinner this woman whipped out her breast for her 2 1/2 year old to step up & have a slug at the table next to us. The poor watier's did not know what to do or where to look. Mind you there was a lot of breakage with dishes & glasses being dropped!

OMG that is sooo gross! If the kid can walk, it is time to switch to a bottle! I would not be able to make it through dinner after that.

OMG that is sooo gross! If the kid can walk, it is time to switch to a bottle! I would not be able to make it through dinner after that.

BroncosFan2010 I had a glass of wine at dinner & at first thought it was the wine but NO my entire table confirmed what I saw!

OK, sounds like you guys would enjoy this site: http://www.peopleofwalmart.com. Check out the photos and the stories--just too funny. I click on it every day for my morning laugh.

Also, we had a middle aged man at our table on Celebrity a few years back who flossed at the table--his wife held up a dinner napkin about six inches away from his face to 'hide' this from us, but it was still obvious and disgusting. This guy was some bigwig in the legal community in the NYC area...

This same guy also picked up bones and gnawed on them--no dinner napkin hiding that little act, unfortunately.

But karma prevailed--the ships photographer posted a photo of him with food dripping down his mouth in the photo gallery--it was a riot.

Last December on Island Princess, a very large woman-well over 300 lbs was approaching a hot tub (we weren't in it, we don't do hot tubs). She was wearing a string bikini, which was bad enough, but when she sat down on the edge, you couldn't even tell she had anything on because all the rolls of fat obscured the swimsuit. She just looked like a really fat nude woman sittting on the edge of the hot tub. We sat and watched many people walk by doing double takes and tripping all over the place trying to get a look.

About a year ago on Conquest-standing in line at the hamburger grill, the woman in front of me was eating french fries off her plate and then licked all of her salty, greasy fingers one by one and proceeded to pick up the tongs for the onion rings. I was about to get some onion rings, but changed my mind quickly. YUCK!

BroncosFan2010 I had a glass of wine at dinner & at first thought it was the wine but NO my entire table confirmed what I saw!

There would not be enough alcohol in the world to erase that image!! Just thinking about it makes me want to gouge out my mind's eye!

whoops, sorry about that "pussy sore" comment. Correct, what I should have said was "an open sore with puss oozing out of it" but "pussy sore" sounds so much cooler. LOL.

That did it for me. NO MORE HOT TUBS!:eek::eek::eek:

O.K....this one gets my #1 vote!

OK, I commented earlier in this thread (food spewing waiter), but now it is getting really sad. Bagging on a mother nursing! Give me a break! Why is that more of an issue than dress on formal night, ordering mulitple lobsters, bringing booze on board, etc. ?

I have been blasted for being 'judgemental' in some of my posts, but nearly every post in this thread is nothing but judgemental. Judgemental is judgemental, which is what most of this board is. There are very few facts, just opinions. Just because a bunch of people agree on an issue, doesn't make it non judgemental, nor does it make it a fact.

I would suggest then you never go to Asia because it is typical for all the food to be placed on a lazy susan in the middle of the table and everyone takes a bit at a time and then goes back when they want more using their chop sticks to serve themselves!!

Yeah, I get this but did you know they have serving spoons, forks and chopsticks for all to use so you don't have to use your own? This is at all restaurants and at home as well. :)

&

As for my grossest, on HAL, they had the Quest game too (not sure if it was called that) Sure the beginning was tame and not a big deal. Then you started seeing grown men take their pants off (can't remember what they had to give to the front, their pants?!?)

Yeah that was weird, but it got worst. the bras started coming out...

but that wasn't even all that bad.

the very worst: An old lady took out her dentures!!! Poor guy playing had to pick them up and bring them to the front! EWWW!

I didnt realise dogs went on cruises.... I suppose service dogs are OK but not pets surely:confused:I dont like dogs very much and would not like to be in a cabin after a dog had been there

When I told guest relations about this, the man immediately knew who I was talking about and said that it was a service dog. When I told him it didn't look like a service dog (it was a little white maltezer and the woman didn't look like she needed a service dog), he agreed with me. But he told me that in some cases, like this one where the woman was traveling single and she needed the dog to be with her for her own "happiness and welfare", they sometimes make an exception and will consider it as a service dog.

I saw a man take his Formal Night picture & stuff it down his pants. He told his wife that was too much money & they (photographers) would just throw the picture out anyway! Blatant theft in my eyes.

So, something as natural as breast-feeding a baby is Gross? Inappropriate, yes, but gross? Really.

OMG - this thread is too much - too funny! I'm going to be late to work this morning because I had to read all 7 pages:) I've cruised a bunch but never seen anything as bad as most of those already described.

I did have my unknown seatmate sneeze corn on me on an international flight - he never said a word!

Pray the boss doesn't fire me!!

whoops, sorry about that "pussy sore" comment. Correct, what I should have said was "an open sore with puss oozing out of it" but "pussy sore" sounds so much cooler. LOL.

That did it for me. NO MORE HOT TUBS!:eek::eek::eek:

AHHHH! That 'splains everything....It's "an open sore with cat oozing out of it".

I can top that, even thought it was not on a cruise ship. At breakfast at a conference, my tablemate noticed there was no cream on the table for her coffee and just used a few squirts of breastmilk instead. Pretty darn funny if you ask me! The image will never leave me.

Archived