Allegiant/JetBlue/SouthWest/Spirit/Virg Amer/-New opening of rate schedules-post here

Host Mike

Can't wait till midnight.. southwest changed the dates twice already.

Waiting to book my flight for my AOS in January.

Cathy

They usually open new bookings around 8 or 9am central.

They usually open new bookings around 8 or 9am central.

Dang you Bob..:rolleyes: (but glad you told me so I wouldn't be cursing at the computer all night.. lol) I wanted to do this while at work.

Guess I will just have to wait till I get home..

Cathy

Southwest is now open through March 6th 2015 they opened about 5:30 CDT this morning.

I woke up bright and early to book and found crazy prices. $250 to $300 more then we've ever paid before for the same time period with Southwest. Disappointing to say the least.

Darn, I hope they extend it a couple days, I need it for Mar7

Plenty of airlines already have tickets available for March 7th. You're definitely taking a risk by waiting for Southwest, as others will likely only go up in price during the time you're waiting for Southwest's unknown pricing to pop up. Just be aware that it's a risk, price wise.

I am sailing on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan in January. I was able to get pretty good prices first thing this morning. But by 10:00am, our nonstop flight out had doubled in price!

Glad I was vigilant about it, and hope others are as fortunate!

A~

All,

When SW states they are opening their schedule on a certain day, is there a time that is usually associated with that? In other words, if they were opening their schedule up tomorrow, would it be at midnight or sometime during the morning? Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this.

All,

When SW states they are opening their schedule on a certain day, is there a time that is usually associated with that? In other words, if they were opening their schedule up tomorrow, would it be at midnight or sometime during the morning? Just wondering if anyone had any experience with this.

The time varies, they don't disclose any specific time.

I am sailing on Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas out of San Juan in January. I was able to get pretty good prices first thing this morning. But by 10:00am, our nonstop flight out had doubled in price!

Glad I was vigilant about it, and hope others are as fortunate!

A~

I've been waiting to check Southwest but Delta is still coming out cheaper so no free checked bag for me.

ARGHHHHH!!!!! We sail on March 9. Now I have to wait until August 25th? This is killing me!

We're in the same boat, so to speak. Our cruise is on March 14.

We have accumulated about $100 in credits from price drops for our flights coming up in a couple months, so I'm looking forward to applying those credits to the flights in March.