Show us Your Aft!

Video for Navigator of the Seas 7688

Great coved corner Aft Cabin we had for the Zumba Cruise Charter. This worked out so well because we had 7 ladies staying in different cabins. Adding the desk chair and one gal sitting on the foot stool of the lounger, we all fit out here easily.

Almost no noise or vibration was felt, we did see some soot on the deck, our steward was good about wiping down the chairs and we never experienced any staining. The sailaway from Miami was fabulous! Just another perfect, quiet, panoramic place to enjoy cruise, especially since even the solarium was often booming music on this particular charter filled with Zumba dancers!

For more photos, see BeachAmmos post #962 there’s no sense repeating photos just one month later!

We have 9256 next week on Brilliance for the TransAtlantic.

The JS corners on Rhapsody/Vision are fantastic. Once you go corner aft there is no returning to the side cabin.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I'm hooked. Last 4 yrs done over 200 nites in corner Afts, 100+ more in 2018/19 on Vision B2B TA(my 1st), Jewel B2B Panama Canal East & West(my 1st), and 66 nites on Serenade in 9256

I’m also spoiled, I won’t sail a regular balcony on RC anymore, if I can’t get the larger aft balcony, I’ll go on a smaller cruise line or do a different vacation. Except for Oasis class, because I won’t get a suite. Eventually all their ships will have suites in this location, 😞 like Oasis and Harmony and I’ll just sail the smaller ships, where the pools and decks are quieter and less crowded.

We were in 9256 on Jewel in April. We hid a few items around the cabin. Hope to find them in February....lol

I booked that room 700 days ago and am still looking forward to it, but as fate would have it, I marked my reservation NO UPGRADES because I've heard them move people to a D1 mid ship and call it an upgrade. I'm pretty sure I may have been upgraded to a OS or GS had I not done that!

We have 9256 next week on Brilliance for the TransAtlantic.

The JS corners on Rhapsody/Vision are fantastic. Once you go corner aft there is no returning to the side cabin.

That's for sure, love 9256! My favorite on Radiance Alaska! First time just one way, the next trip...a B2B in same cabin. Love being able to watch both sides of the beautiful inland waterway at once. :)

We are also booked on Rhapsody 8596 and Vision, another B2B in same cabin, (identical but for some reason different number) 8588. :hearteyes:

Kccrz, thank you for the photo. I will be in JS 7170 in December!!

You’re welcome. You won’t be disappointed. It’s so nice to have a large balcony to enjoy coffee in the morning and an “adult” drink in the afternoon/evening.

I'm still amazed that there is not a considerable premium for Aft and especially corner aft cabins on the Vision and Radiance ships. Considerable. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

John, I paid around 300 extra for Vision corner aft 8596. Part of the J3 over J4 pricing structure.

Hello everyone!

We will cruise in Serenade 9258 next year. Has anyone stayed in it recently and if so, do they have lounge chairs on the balcony?

Hate to pack our blow up footstools unless necessary!

Thanks! Melissa

Hello everyone!

We will cruise in Serenade 9258 next year. Has anyone stayed in it recently and if so, do they have lounge chairs on the balcony?

Hate to pack our blow up footstools unless necessary!

Thanks! Melissa

Yes they do. These upper Afts have 2 chair's and 2 Lounger's

Navigator of the Seas, # 1388, 4-13-18

c3aab71b0eda33c629899f8ae7fe4c91.jpg60880764c3e6a702721815524292e83f.jpg294e837968aab23e114197fe93a33b13.jpg20180424/937baf65707c8347d75446bfe2389e4f.jpg[/img]593dec7b988b37f589f607ae0098e4bb.jpg8ebfd43314db6eadb8feec0a74d942e7.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Love those new loungers....

I have 1688 on Adventure next year. Hope to see those loungers.

DH and I were able to book corner AFT cabin #7152 on Rhapsody for my birthday in February, 2020!!!:cool: It's a long way off but I am so happy I was able to snag it the other day!!!;p

Congrats! Have Vision corner/Aft cabin for B2B APR2019 TA. Enjoy!

I'm still amazed that there is not a considerable premium for Aft and especially corner aft cabins on the Vision and Radiance ships. Considerable. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Forums mobile app

Well, I sort of paid a premium for the corner aft 9256 next week on Jewel, but the truth is I got a great deal and one of the lowest prices ever for a 7 day cruise with a balcony. But when I got the room I changed my status to do not upgrade because I have heard of people being moved to a D1 mid ship and Royal calling that an upgrade. We know how rare the upgrade fairy has become, but with the problems of last seasons hurricanes, sales must still be slow because lots of people in our roll call have been upgraded to suites. Oh, well, I'm still going on a great cruise at a great price, but to John's point, I did get this premium corner aft that the going D1 price. Come on Saturday!

Well, I sort of paid a premium for the corner aft 9256 next week on Jewel, but the truth is I got a great deal and one of the lowest prices ever for a 7 day cruise with a balcony. But when I got the room I changed my status to do not upgrade because I have heard of people being moved to a D1 mid ship and Royal calling that an upgrade. We know how rare the upgrade fairy has become, but with the problems of last seasons hurricanes, sales must still be slow because lots of people in our roll call have been upgraded to suites. Oh, well, I'm still going on a great cruise at a great price, but to John's point, I did get this premium corner aft that the going D1 price. Come on Saturday!

I did the same thing and put my profile to "do not upgrade" when I had 9256 on Radiance B2B Alaska. Would not give up that cabin for the world! :D

Like it even better than 1100 (not as much WJ noise).