"LIVE" From the FREEDOM of the SEAS, 8-15 May 2011 (Eastern)

Judith and I are going to get Married soon!

CONGRATS!!!!

Hey, how about we charter the ship for the wedding? :D I bet CC would be happy to take care of that for you. ;) That would be one heck of a members cruise! :D

I wish you and Judith many, many happy years together!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Hey, how about we charter the ship for the wedding? :D I bet CC would be happy to take care of that for you. ;) That would be one heck of a members cruise! :D

I wish you and Judith many, many happy years together!!!!!

Yes! And at the cocktail hour at the wedding we all get little English muffins with cream cheese, jelly and sausage.

Congrats!

Well Folks, all good things must come to an end...

I really appreciate all of your support and great comments.

It is time to say Good Bye but before I go I want to mention one more thing...

This is like part of the family gettting married. We all wish the most of life's happiness for you both.

Julia and Carl

Ok, I know I have been the quiet one here. My first cruise was wonderful. What words do I use to describe my feelings? For the first few days I was a bit overwhelmed, to say the least. I sort of just followed Jim around like a little Indian Squaw, trying to keep my jaw from hitting the floor. I found the art on the ship to be wonderful and everytime we left our room I saw more of it.

Food and service were great...just too much of it. The Wind Jammer is a place of making decisions. For the first 3 days I wanted it ALL. Then I would go back to the room and feel like a beached whale. By the 5th day I was making smarter decisions and eating more salad.:D

With all the things to do on the ship, my favorite is sitting on the balcony with Jim and a good book. To my surprise, I liked the sea days best. Do I look forward to the next cruise? Just don't be in my way on the gang plank or I may have to smack you out of the way with my cane. Hugs for all and great cruising for all of us.

Judith

Welcome Judith, so nice that you started posting! :)

Glad to hear you had a wonderful first cruise and that you are ready to set the sail for the next one.

Congratulations to you and Jim on your upcoming marriage!

Hi Judith, so glad you decided to post and that your first cruise experience was such a positive one, but then with Jim at the helm how could it be bad? Congratulations to both of you. Happiness and smooth sails always.

Hi Judith, so glad you decided to post and that your first cruise experience was such a positive one, but then with Jim at the helm how could it be bad? Congratulations to both of you. Happiness and smooth sails always.

And I will second that:D,,Congrats and happy cruising!!

Well Folks, all good things must come to an end...

I really appreciate all of your support and great comments.

It is time to say Good Bye but before I go I want to mention one more thing...

Congratulations! So wonderful to hear that you have found happiness together! Wishing you both all the good things in your future life together!

Trainman,

It was really nice meeting you at the M&M. I've followed your posts for quite a while and it's good to be able to connect a real person to them. It's also interesting to see the same cruise through another person's photographs - reliving it with a twist. Sally and I were pleasantly surprised to find ourselves front and center in your second muster drill photo! (We're going to steal that one.)

Congratulations to you and Judith! Hope to meet you both again; until then we'll follow you online!

Bill

Dear Jim,

THANK YOU SO MUCH for another wonderful live review! I've followed your reviews the last few years and loved them all. I've shed so many tears and smiles reading your posts! This time the tears were of happiness. It's so wonderful you've found somebody you want to spend the rest of your life with! I know Carol is smiling down at you both from heaven.

CONGRATULATIONS and God bless you!

Judith, welcome to cruising and cruise critic. I would love to be on a cruise with both of you some time.

Weaver1 (Judith)

So glad to hear from you and your input about your first cruise. I have referred to Jim's pictures several times as we are leaving in 2 weeks for the same cruise, and it sure helped to see his pics of the Promenade stroll and food pics to see what is in store for us.

congratulations to you both!!!

Congratulatons Jim and Judith!

Judith ~ I agree with you, the best is the sea days and just relaxing out on the balcony and watching the water go by, very peaceful.

Looking forward to your next cruise review.

Archived