Current Captains Con't

Capt Bang is retired. So sad since he was our most favorite Captain! We wish him the very best in this new phase of his life's journey:):):)

yeah, I knew it but D didn't want me saying. Just saying, it was her right to announce it, not mine.

Wolf, my prayers are with you. Bobbie's dad died Sunday morning, so finally an end to all that was a total burden on many for the past 3 years.

He is in a better place, now we just have to hope that her Mom can find some sort of life, so she doesn't follow him.

Tough times for our family right now. We have 41 days to get it under control, before we leave on the Vision.

Rick

PS Glad to see that Per is back!;)

Rick, I am so sorry to hear that Bobbie's Dad passed away on Sunday. My thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time.

How long do rotations last? Was hoping we would see Capt Gus, but I'm guessing not?!?!?! What's McDuff like?

I'm pretty sure Captain Gus is only returning for the Enchantment's final departure from Baltimore I have no first hand of Capt McDuff, but he does come from a very similar background as Capt. Gus. I know one was staff Captain for the Oasis new build and the other had the same role for Allure. No guarantee but I see the similarity of the 2 backgrounds as a positive sign.

Roy

Totally right, I think a few of us were aware of the change of situation with Captain Bang, but did not talk about it out of respect. He was great Captain and will be missed by many, but we hope he enjoys his well deserved retirement. A really nice man, we enjoyed many hours with him and Darlene his lovely wife over the years, although her shopping tips cost me a lot in many ports. Good times :D

yeah, I knew it but D didn't want me saying. Just saying, it was her right to announce it, not mine.

Allure 5-19-13 Captain Johnny ? or Tommy ?

Both great captains' date=' just wondering...[/quote']

start counting 10 weeks from 1-13-13...so end of March Johnny should be going off (he preferred 11 week rotations so don't know if he's keeping to 11 weeks or 10 weeks). So half way thru June, Johnny should be coming back on. So for 5-19-13 you should be having Capt Tommy

Wolf, my prayers are with you. Bobbie's dad died Sunday morning, so finally an end to all that was a total burden on many for the past 3 years.

He is in a better place, now we just have to hope that her Mom can find some sort of life, so she doesn't follow him.

Tough times for our family right now. We have 41 days to get it under control, before we leave on the Vision.

Rick

Rick, Bucky and I were so sorry to hear about Bobbie's Dad passing. I know it must be

tough for you and your family right now. I agree that you can take solace that he

is no longer in pain and is at peace.

Both of us send hugs and heart felt wishes to you both.

Hi Karen,

Cpt Claus Anderson was master of the Navigator as of Feb 23, 2013. Not sure if he was on the week before. :) We dined with him but I forgot to ask. :rolleyes:

thanks Nancy, I tried ctl+C on Mom's MacBook and it wouldn't ctl+V to make a new post of the chart. So I may have to wait until I'm home from Canada on the 24th. Last night I went to Remi and Sandi's house for pizza and wine. Remi and I drank 2 bottles of his really nice red's. LOL. Good thing they live only a few minutes walk away. ROFLMAO :D

thanks Nancy, I tried ctl+C on Mom's MacBook and it wouldn't ctl+V to make a new post of the chart. So I may have to wait until I'm home from Canada on the 24th. Last night I went to Remi and Sandi's house for pizza and wine. Remi and I drank 2 bottles of his really nice red's. LOL. Good thing they live only a few minutes walk away. ROFLMAO :D

If you talk with Remi and Sandi before you leave, please tell them that we said hi. We had such a great time playing trivia with them.

Rick

Rick so sorry to hear about Bobbie's dad! My prayers to the family!!!

Franca

That must have been some night. :D Hugs to Sandi and Remi when you see them again. :)