and we're.....booked!!

CruisinNewbie2010

Personally, this is my favorite itinerary! Seven days is too short, 15 days is too long (for right now). Ten days is perfect!!

Hope you have a wonderful cruise. We will be following in January 2012!

YES!!:):):)

Confirmed for our 2nd cruise!! - 10 day Eastern Caribbean trip on the Emerald. Great way to celebrate our 35th wedding anniversary....and a chance to do all the things that I forgot to do on our last trip!

Sorry....just had to share!:D

Glad you did!! It IS so exciting!! Have fun!!

We have done this cruise several times and on the emerald too. Our favorite ship and cruise! Enjoy and Happy Anniversary to you both. What a great celebration. Try the balcony dinner for a real celebration.

We are thinking about taking the 10 day on the Emerald in April 2013. I agree, 10 days is a great length for a cruise...not too long, not too short. Have a great cruise and have fun celebrating your anniversary.

Thanks for the anniversary wishes! I'm nose-deep in the shore excursions section now, :)

We loved the CB so I'm sure we'll love the Emerald - took a Caribe balcony too so the extra sea days will be just great! Cross your fingers we get good weather, although anything above freezing in Toronto's January is a bonus, lol

Congtatulations! We did our 25th and 30th Anniversary's at sea, and looking forward to celebrating many more. We'll be on the Emerald for New Years' this year right ahead of you so we'll make sure to take good care of her for you!

Congtatulations! We did our 25th and 30th Anniversary's at sea, and looking forward to celebrating many more. We'll be on the Emerald for New Years' this year right ahead of you so we'll make sure to take good care of her for you!

Thank you "homeinboca". And I wish you both many more anniversary cruises to come. :)

Archived