From 4 star to no star!

cruz chic

My mariners ID hasn't been working for a while on the HAL website. I decided to log into my account and see if something is up. All my cruises have been wiped out:eek:. I've got to call them but they don't open for another hour. I hope I can get my status back because I'd have a hard time proving it other then having some cruise cards with 4 satrs on them. This is the second problem I've had in a while with my status.

My lowly 2-star status is also gone =(

This is a quote from the page though...

"Due to scheduled maintenance, certain features of My Account are temporarily unavailable including reservations, history, personal details or preferences."

So hopefully temporary =)

Cheers,

Deb

On our last cruise in Dec 2010 our booking did not register when we checked in at the pier, eventhough our express docs were in order. A long delay at check-in and we finally got our cabin key only to find that it did not open the cabin. This was a B2B and the second part was fine, however during the first week we had no "status" and some of the perks were never received. So yes "glitches" do happen even when one is ready to board............

MY ACCOUNT > My Mariner Status Page states the following:

Due to scheduled maintenance, certain features of My Account are temporarily unavailable including reservations, history, personal details or preferences.

All of my info, history and Mariner status is current, so I believe they are working on this problem for all that are having problems:)

Joanie

We have booked a guarantee stateroom for our Veendam Aug. 21. Still no word on our stateroom number showing on the reservations page. Could this be related to their website maintenance? Could we actually have a number? Are others experiencing the same?

My Mariner # has not been valid recently :D

Haven't been to the website for a week or so, but for the last month the mariner numbers for DH and me have been missing. Mine finally showed up, but last time I checked, his was still missing. I was taking it personally . . . and hoped HAL wasn't trying to get rid of us. Must say I'm glad we're not the only ones having trouble and thank all of you for the encouragement. :)

We have booked a guarantee stateroom for our Veendam Aug. 21. Still no word on our stateroom number showing on the reservations page.
This is still a little early for an assignment for you. They start giving them out about three weeks out and most come between 14 and 9 days out ... but could be as late as embarkation day.

Well, it looks like the system is very, very slow, but most of my information seems OK. HAL lost a two week cruise a while back, and they have never recovered it. We too are concerned, as we will be on the Amsterdam next Firday for two weeks, and as newly minted 4 Stars, we planned to take advantage of the Pinnacle discounts. Maybe Hal will honor the 4 Star on my boarding pass.:D

Due to scheduled maintenance, certain features of My Account are temporarily unavailable including reservations, history, personal details or preferences.

My mariners ID hasn't been working for a while on the HAL website. I decided to log into my account and see if something is up. All my cruises have been wiped out:eek:. I've got to call them but they don't open for another hour. I hope I can get my status back because I'd have a hard time proving it other then having some cruise cards with 4 satrs on them. This is the second problem I've had in a while with my status.

This doesn't sound good.

Within in 3 - 5 days of returning from a cruise -- I run off the Mariner's List of days that we have -- just to have a copy for my records.

Hope you get everything straightened out.

It must be a computer glitch. I think the next time my info is there I'm going to take a screen shot and I will also bring it on my cruises with me just in case. Thanks everyone.

Good idea. I just checked I still have my two stars and my rezzie for the fall. But the website was slower than CC on its worst day.

This doesn't sound good.

Within in 3 - 5 days of returning from a cruise -- I run off the Mariner's List of days that we have -- just to have a copy for my records

An excellent idea, I will go to the HAL site and print ours.

Thanks Krazy Kruizers.

Archived