Flavored water - what ships have these available?

DonnaK

They were free, and very similar to Fruit 2-O (calorie free - artificial sweetener)

They came in Lemon-Lime, Strawberry-Kiwi, and my personal favorite Tropical Mango. Strawberry Kiwi was the only one available in the Windjammer. We only found Lemon Lime in the Solarium Cafe and Park Cafe. And we only found the Mango in the Park Cafe. I forget what flavor was in the Wipeout Cafe, othewise I didn't find them anywhere else on the ship. They were not available in the MDR or Promenade Cafe.

Where were they on Mariner?

They had them on the Serenade last Oct...but did NOT have them anywhere on the Monarch a few weeks ago...I kept looking hoping I had just missed them...finally asked someone in the WJ & they had no clue what I was talking about...:(

Are the flavored waters sweetened or unsweetened? I assume they use artificial sweetener so they are lo or no cal?

I saw the staff refilling the flavored water dispenser in the Park Cafe on Allure. The carton he was using specifically said calorie-free. I couldn't see which artificial sweetener it contained.

Archived