Which ship are you on for spring break 2012

mon1jan1

Have cruised twice during Spring Break.......once on the MJ and once on the Sovereign.............never again............too crazy and restrictions due to the college kids and drinking.

Some can get out of hand....they stole bottles from the Schooner Bar...put bubbles in the hot tubs,etc..

Parddr

Hello!! We will be on the Serenade of the Seas Southern Carribbean cruise leaving 03/31/12 as well! There is a roll call started already with a few others who will also be on board.

Mamacruiser2012

I will have to check it out. are you traveling with kids and what r their ages.

NONE!:D

Been there and done that, we are now "empty nesters" and avoid spring break periods like the plague.

(Am I starting to sound like an old curmudgeon?)

Actually we are too busy in the spring to take a cruise.

Be carful there, Hypo aka old curmudgeon ;). Your signature indicates that you are cruising the Mariner during my city's spring break next year. To avoid spring break like the plague, you need to change that cruise date.

right now, we are booked on the NCL Pearl with extended family. If Royal drops there prices a bit, we may switch lines... may well be the Mariner. :D

We are on the Voyager of the Seas out of New Orleans on March 24th. With us is a marching band of 100 plus. We have been on the Liiberty, Freedom and Navigator during spring break. Very busy in the WJ. Not too bad if you are not in the WJ. or pool area. Elevator alway busy. Hard to get computers at times. Not too bad. We just go to the Diamond Lounge.

Navigator for 8 nights starting on 3/31. Can't wait. If anyone else is on the sailing, check out our roll call page and sign up for the M&M - some real nice people over there already.

We also will be on the Navigator on March 31st. We will check out the roll call, thanks! Just DH and myself. I work for a school district so are limited by the school calendar as when we can cruise. We always cruise during spring break and while I am ready for a 'break' from kids, we've been fortunate to never have had any bad experiences with kids on any of our cruises. That being said, I do appreciate the Solarium on RCCL and Serenity area on CCL! On a side note, we could never have afforded to take our kids on cruise when they were growing up (This was back when you paid cash for everything)! We just treated our adult daughter and family to their first cruise and now they're saving their money to go on another as soon as possible!

Freedom of the Seas - March 18, 2012

This is my first cruise during the "spring break" period. It'll be interesting to see how it compares to our more typical late summer cruises.

We were on Freedom last year for Spring Break. It was our first Spring Break cruise. Now that my son is in middle school I try to only vacation urin school holidays. My husband had been bitching and moaning about how many kids would be aboard, blah, blah blah.

Well there was a ton of kids. I think they said 1200, but you of never known. They ship is so nicely spread out that I can honestly say there was never a time when we felt it was over run by children. The adults area was very peaceful and quiet.

It was actually such a good experience my hubby just told me this weekend if I had booked something or Spring Break 2012.

We were on Freedom last year for Spring Break. It was our first Spring Break cruise. Now that my son is in middle school I try to only vacation urin school holidays. My husband had been bitching and moaning about how many kids would be aboard, blah, blah blah.

Well there was a ton of kids. I think they said 1200, but you of never known. They ship is so nicely spread out that I can honestly say there was never a time when we felt it was over run by children. The adults area was very peaceful and quiet.

It was actually such a good experience my hubby just told me this weekend if I had booked something or Spring Break 2012.

You got your husband "hook, line and sinker" - love cruising, and so does my husband, my more so, our 16 year old daughter, which spring break normally gives us a much needed break since our summers are so busy and can rarely travel during that time.

We'll be trying out the Epic for spring break.

We usually don't travel during school breaks because:

1) it's more expensive

2) loads of children (as a teacher I like for my breaks to be child-free)

But now that I am trying to save up my sick and personal time to use for maternity leave in a couple years, so we can't travel during the school year any more :(

We'll be trying out the Epic for spring break.

We usually don't travel during school breaks because:

1) it's more expensive

2) loads of children (as a teacher I like for my breaks to be child-free)

But now that I am trying to save up my sick and personal time to use for maternity leave in a couple years, so we can't travel during the school year any more :(

wrong post

Archived