Which ship are you on for spring break 2012

mon1jan1

We are on the Allure of the Seas for the second year in a row...loved her last March. We did the Oasis for March 2010.

Thankful to have the opportunity to cruise March 2012, didn't think is was going to happen because of work.

We are going to Labadee (RCCL's private island), Falmouth, Jamaica and Cozumel.

Where are you headed and which ship are you on for Spring Break?

If you've cruised before during spring break do you like travelling during that time with all the kids? I love it!

We are on the Allure of the Seas for the second year in a row...loved her last March. We did the Oasis for March 2010.

Thankful to have the opportunity to cruise March 2012, didn't think is was going to happen because of work.

If you've cruised before during spring break do you like travelling during that time with all the kids? I love it!

Is that the western? We are thinking of taking the Allure June of next year and were looking at the western.

We will be on the Navigator for our first B2B :D. Our DS and DD are very excited!! I have never gone during March break before so I am sure there will be a bit of difference for us as we usually go in December.

We (5 of us) will be on Seranade for March 31 sailing. Our nephew is going to be 13 and asked where he would like to go for his birthday and spring break. This will be his 3rd cruise and he choose the southern caribbean.

For the past several years we have done the 8 night eastern caribbean during March..Sadly it's no longer available :(...Considering the southern caribbean..but wish RCI had more options..as I'm not interested in the western route at all...But you will certainly enjoy Labadee one of our favorite beach days..:cool:

We will be on the Navigator for Spring break in March.

We have never been on a Spring break cruise before but I'm sure it will

be great. We are going to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. My kids 17 and 15 are so excited to go another cruise.

NONE!:D

Been there and done that, we are now "empty nesters" and avoid spring break periods like the plague.

(Am I starting to sound like an old curmudgeon?)

Actually we are too busy in the spring to take a cruise.

Are you talking high school spring break or college spring break? Spring break varies all over the country. We will be on Serenade next March but I don't expect too many spring breakers (either high school or college) to be on the ship.

Where does the Serenade sail out of? I was speaking of spring break in general, my daughter is in high school. The Allure will be full of kids during March, but if the Serenade sails out of somewhere other than a U.S. Port you are probably right, very minimal kids.

We live in the NE and don't have the traditional " spring break". The kids have a break in Feb - presidents day week and one in April. April is always the 3 rd week of April. If it is NOT Easter week, like this year, fares are cheap and v few kids around. We simply don't travel if it coincides with Easter week.

This Feb we will sail on Jewel. We usually visit my folks in Fl, sometimes go to WDW or Universal, this is the first year we decided to cruise.

When my DH and I cruise alone we avoid mid Feb through March because there is absolutely no good reason to be stuck on a ship with everyone elses kids when we've purposefully left our own behind:rolleyes:

I'll be on the Oasis with my DD leaving on March 31, it's the western itinerary. For it's all about the Flowrider. Oasis and Allure have 2 so that's our only choices. We usually go on the Oasis because of the Saturday departure, it gives me a day to take care of things before I go back to work.

Freedom of the Seas - Eastern: 3/25/12.

We are a party of 11: 2 grandparents, 4 adults and 5 children who are all cousins, ages 2 through 13. We were all very lucky that Spring Breaks of two different school districts coincided.

We've traveled during Spring Break before in 2009 - same group except I was pregnant with the 2 year old - on Adventure out of San Juan and it was GREAT!

Archived