Favorite Cruise Drinks

Can anyone give me any idea of the price of drinks - beer, wine, mixed drinks? I'm considering buying one of the wine packages, but would prefer just to buy it by the bottle on board if the price is comparable. Thanks! Am traveling with my niece and nephew so many drinks will be consumed!

Are there any parties or events where drinks are free?

I have seen a lot of recommendations for the Miami Vice lately. I will definitely need to try one of those.

I LOL'd @ MacFans "Foster Oil Can". Is that what they really call them?

I won one from a great guy I met in the Crown and Kettle while we were both trying to get in some March Madness. :D I found out you need to drink them pretty quickly or they get too warm.

Im a Mango Mai Tai and Patron Perfect Margarita fan myself

love Margaritas but never tried them on the freedom...I like them with real lime juice instead of that green mix so many use..Do you know how freedom makes them?:) Oh...and I like them on the strong side...

The first thing I like to do after boarding the ship is head to a bar and get a Bahama Mama. That's the drink that puts me in cruise mode. I'll have several more before the cruise is over. DW's new favorite is a Master Card. That was the drink of the day one day this year on Serenade and she fell in love with it.

so many choices.. Bahama Mama, Blue Hawaii I do plan to try the Key Lime Martini someone suggested on another thread...

and I saw on a menu the other day a Black Margarita that I hope the cruise will have.... (I've had a blue one before...)

Bushwhacker's are good if you want a lot of different liquors...

I've never had a long island tea of a cruise... do they make them real strong?

I've never had a long island tea of a cruise... do they make them real strong?

In my opinion, no :D But that is an European opionion ;) LOL

On that matter none of the drinks are to strong or to light…I think they really follow strict guidelines when they are pouring.

Archived