Current Concierges continued

PH8

Here is the promised google doc. I have made it open to the public and have allowed public edits. Thus, this google doc is going to be a product of the Cruise Critic Royal Caribbean community. No one person will be in charge of it, rather it is a collective effort from multiple people to get off ships and confirm that the list is correct and update as needed.

I have left it empty so that way it can be filled in with correct info. Double click in the desired cell and it should allow you to type. In the bottom left corner, you will see two labeled sheets: Concierge Lounge & Diamond Lounge. I have separated the two so that way it is easier to understand for the respective users. PLEASE make sure you confirm the correct sheet before you add new info. We want Diamond Concierges in the Diamond Lounge sheet and Suite Concierges in the Concierge Lounge sheet.

One more thing - if you wish to contact the concierge, click the correct ship abbreviation in the desired cell and it will bring up a little text box with three commands. (1) Go to link (2) Change (3) Remove. To email the ship, click on command (1) "Go to Link" and it should give you the email and open it on your computer. If you are using an iPhone or iPad (can someone confirm Droid & Samsung?), click on the desired ship abbreviation and it will automatically open in your email.

Here it is:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=371892551

Dan, it works fine from iPad. I randomly clicked on several ships/links and they all came up ok. Thanks for this, what a great job and handy tool! :)

Ok, I'm going to be one of the first computer challenged people

to chime in because I don't want to screw up the nice format.

Diego Tripaldi , Jewel concierge, is currently on vacation and will

be back later this month.

Thanks!

I moved him over to the vacation column. Do you know who is the acting concierge? Or what date Diego will be back?

Gina

Please post updates here. As Gina did, one of us will be happy to update the Google Doc. The information is what we need to get this list up to date and keep it that way. And I hope everyone will contribute updates.

Frankly, a good concierge really helps to make our cruises wonderful. We have such good times in the lounges and a well run lounge is just the icing on the cake.

Edited by SherriZ366

Dan is doing some really nice things to the list right now. If you haven't looked yet, check it out.

He's adding photos and available ammenities on to another ammenties column for each lounge.

Gina

I agree -- thank you to Dan for the all the additions!

Dan is doing some really nice things to the list right now. If you haven't looked yet, check it out.

He's adding photos and available ammenities on to another ammenties column for each lounge.

Gina

Thanks Gina! And also thanks for updating that as well. This should be a nice resource for everyone without having the burden on one person to report every time we get new information. I added the photos and amenities section for first timers who may not be familiar with how the lounge looks and the amenities that come along with it.

I agree -- thank you to Dan for the all the additions!

My pleasure! Glad you like it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by DanTheCruisingMan

I'm thinking we need a link to the Google Doc every so often so others can find Dan's wonderful Concierge list and it can be updated as information is shared. Right now only some of us know about it. As more people post on this thread they won't see the link in Dan's post. Dan.....and others......ideas??

I'm thinking we need a link to the Google Doc every so often so others can find Dan's wonderful Concierge list and it can be updated as information is shared. Right now only some of us know about it. As more people post on this thread they won't see the link in Dan's post. Dan.....and others......ideas??

I already emailed cc and asked them to tack it to the top of this thread. I hope they can do it.

Gina

I immediately bookmarked it. :)

Thanks for all the effort in putting this together. I have bookmarked it too! Anyone know if Sucel is coming back? She is a doll and soooo good at what she does.

Sent from my SCH-I915 using Forums mobile app

No, she and her husband have a home in Panama City and her Mum is there ready for when the baby arrives, she has no plans at the moment to come back to RCI

Hope everything goes well for her and her new family.

This might be the way we have to do it.

It didn't get posted to the top as a sticky like I had hoped. I thought it could be placed at the top of the thread like a poll is placed. It ended up getting edited into the first post of the thread which I'm not sure anyone even sees. I sure don't see it. I have CC set up to take me to the most recent posts first and I can scroll back to see earlier posts. But I sure don't scroll back that far. That was a long, long time ago.

I've resubmitted my request to have it placed separately as a link in the position of a poll. Maybe it will happen. Maybe not. Reposting it will have to work. Anyone can re-post it whenever they want or as needed if anyone asks who's on board who doesn't have it bookmarked.

Gina

It didn't get posted to the top as a sticky like I had hoped. I thought it could be placed at the top of the thread like a poll is placed. It ended up getting edited into the first post of the thread which I'm not sure anyone even sees. I sure don't see it. I have CC set up to take me to the most recent posts first and I can scroll back to see earlier posts. But I sure don't scroll back that far. That was a long, long time ago.

I've resubmitted my request to have it placed separately as a link in the position of a poll. Maybe it will happen. Maybe not. Reposting it will have to work. Anyone can re-post it whenever they want or as needed if anyone asks who's on board who doesn't have it bookmarked.

Gina

Will continue to post it periodically. The spread sheet is filling in.

Hope folks will continue to update the Google Document spreadsheet or post their updates on this thread if they would rather that folks who are comfortable with the tool can add them.

Gina

I think the spreadsheet is a great idea and I compliment Dan on his brilliant work. I hope it turns out to be successful.

However, if CC won't put Current C&A Balcony Discounts With New OBC Amounts Effective 3/15/2014 on the top as a Sticky, which IMHO is much more beneficial and informative to "all" C&A Members and does not need to be changed as often as will the Concierge spreadsheet will have to be...........I will be very unhappy.

Remember on Oasis and Allure there are 2 Concierge so room will have to be left for both names. Plus emails address for the Concierge on Allure and Oasis is slightly different than other ships.

I think the spreadsheet is a great idea and I compliment Dan on his brilliant work. I hope it turns out to be successful.

However, if CC won't put Current C&A Balcony Discounts With New OBC Amounts Effective 3/15/2014 on the top as a Sticky, which IMHO is much more beneficial and informative to "all" C&A Members and does not need to be changed as often as will the Concierge spreadsheet will have to be...........I will be very unhappy.

Remember on Oasis and Allure there are 2 Concierge so room will have to be left for both names. Plus emails address for the Concierge on Allure and Oasis is slightly different than other ships.

I didn't ask to have it placed at the top of the forum as a sticky. I asked to have it placed at the top of this specific thread only. As a poll is placed at the top of it's respective thread.

There is a feature in the document's editing capabilities that allows entries of any size to be filled into the form as it is now sized, including both concierges.

To the best of my knowledge, Dan was inputting the correct email addresses.

Edited by mommabean