Current Concierges continued

PH8

We have never been on Brilliance or had Willie, but have been told how great he will be. So please. Can anyone confirm?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We met Willie over 10 years ago, when he was on Radiance, and have sailed with him several times since. He has always been very good to us. :)

Just received an e-mail from the CL and on the Allure for our July 27th sailing will be Fernando and Dexter.

Sea Ya

Dexter will be on the ship with Fernando U until August 24, when Dexter goes home. While he's gone, Ana will move from DL to concierge lounge. When Dexter comes back on October 19, Ana goes home, and when she returns, Fernando will go on break. They will have a new person in the Diamond Lounge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just received an email from Nadja and she will be our concierge on the Navigator, sailing date: 7/27/14.

Nadja is normally the DL concierge but she will work both when necessary. She fills in for Ricardo whenever necessary. She is excellent in all catagories. Enjoy :)

• 2 weeks later...
Was this Andrew who was recently on Legend? We enjoyed him very much, he was one of the few staff who mingled with the passengers. Very hands on! :)

Same Andrew Finegold as was on Legend last year. He was on Adventure TA in April/May and gave us a great welcome! Was going to Brilliance after TA. Really nice chap.Hear all about Willie and did not realise same guy that was on Radiance. We had 2 cruises on Radiance and thought Capt Locking was the best captain ever! Anyone know who is conceirge and diamond conceirge on Seranade this month? Margaret

Diego Tripaldi , from the Jewel, is back from his vacation.

Could someone be so kind to update the form. Thank you.

Done :)

Same Andrew Finegold as was on Legend last year. He was on Adventure TA in April/May and gave us a great welcome! Was going to Brilliance after TA. Really nice chap.Hear all about Willie and did not realise same guy that was on Radiance. We had 2 cruises on Radiance and thought Capt Locking was the best captain ever! Anyone know who is conceirge and diamond conceirge on Seranade this month? Margaret

This link might help https://docs.google.co/spreadsheets...#gid=371892551

I'm glad to hear Andrew is going to Brilliance, we will probably run into him there. :) Willie goes way back, on Radiance -- he left around 2006 or so. We met up with him again last year on Brilliance.

Just off VI this morning. Efren (DL concierge) left for vacation. I understand that a GS officer from a Freedom class ship will be arriving today, but he has no concierge experience.

FWIW, the drinks-on-card system seems to be working well. I only used it once - last night at the Flag Parade. When my drink was delivered, there was no receipt. I asked for one, and the waiter was surprised. He actually asked me if I wanted to tip, but he asked in surprise, not as if he was asking me to tip!

Does anyone know who the Concierges in the Diamond and Concierge Lounge are and their schedules? Also, does anyone know where Jorge Gutierrez is? He was the Diamond Concierge on the Freedom and then on the Grandeur. He's terrific!

Does anyone know who the Concierges in the Diamond and Concierge Lounge are and their schedules? Also, does anyone know where Jorge Gutierrez is? He was the Diamond Concierge on the Freedom and then on the Grandeur. He's terrific!

You can view the most current list by clicking this link. Click the tab you are interested in at the bottom of the page. It's is an editable document by anyone so be careful where you click.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1hKBiGZ9Gqcp2G2owtX3RyQy7yQ0ijgxCL0nPjQKK8j4/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Diego Tripaldi , from the Jewel, is back from his vacation.

Could someone be so kind to update the form. Thank you.

What is the usual rotation for the concierges? We had Diego on the Jewel a couple years ago and we are going back on her in January.

What makes Jorge Gutierrez stand out? Just curious. I think he will be on the Freedom this fall. I have heard wonderful things about him. We are looking forward to that cruise!

What is the usual rotation for the concierges? We had Diego on the Jewel a couple years ago and we are going back on her in January.

I believe it's four months on, two months off, but it can vary. Sometimes they get extended.

What Bob said is true but I'm told that the holidays can throw

off their normal schedule as the flights are more expensive.

If you are there in early January you should see him.