Elite and chocolate strawberries

sandyoftheseas

Yes, as an elite you can order the chocolate covered strawberries as your canape selection on formal nights. We think this is the best item on the canapes list and always order them. They were available on the Sapphire in October.

Be sure to get your order in by 9:00 a.m. the morning of formal night or you will not be able to order them. The order card should be delivered to your cabin the evening before formal night. Fill it out and hang it on your door the night before formal night.

I will be sailing on the Crown on 12/10. This is my first cruise being elite. I love the chocolate covered strawberries is there any way of getting them on the formal nights as my canape selection?

We just got off the Crown and the elite formal night canape order form included chocolate covered strawberries. You can order up to 6.

I just got off a 14-day Coral Panama cruise.

Strawberries were on the list.

For the first formal night, I didn't receive my order form.

For the second formal night, I did receive it, and ordered the strawberries. I got 4 on a plate.

For the third formal night, I again ordered the strawberries, and received TWO plates with 6 on each! Guess they were making it up to me??? :p

Yes, I shared...:D

I am on the Ruby Princess now and this is what is on the card for your selections. And by the way, it says:

Please use this form to indicate your choice of one or more of the following asssortments.

Smoked Salmon, Mascarpone Cheese and Golden Caviar

Poached Cocktail Prawn on sesame crouton

Grissini Wrapped with cured parma ham

Cream cheese mouse on pumpernickel bread

salami stuffed with deviled egg

chocolate covered strawberries

grand marnier cream filled profiteroles

Hope this helps.

Our latest experience:

On our last two cruises, latest in November, on the formal nights we were given a choice of 6 canapes of which only 4 could be the wonderful chocolate covered strawberries.

The full suite choice remains at 6.

Just did Ruby, followed by Coral. Got 4 choc strawbs on Ruby and 6 on Coral. Might I add I thought the food quality and presentation on Coral was better than Ruby. Just my opinion. Was on Ruby 30 days and Coral 14 days, so went through the menus several times.

What's the one on the stick? We get them every night in a suite and last 2 week cruise they ran out of strawberries toward the end and we got the grapes - not my favorite but have never gotten the stick one.

Nice pics - thanks for sharing them.

Archived