How do you feel...?

helpthejuggler

We don't buy any of the photos on board - and the last cruise we never even went to look at them. However, I still let the photographers do their thing and although the interruption at dinner does exist - it only takes a few seconds and they move on. So to answer the question - it doesn't bother me in the least.

It only takes a second or 60 for them to take a photo, but we never buy them. I don't care for all the used glasses/plates on the table to be in the photo. But I don't argue with them, just let them take the photo and go away.

We wait until the last night and just purchase one formal shot as a remembrance.

I don't care much for boarding photos nor port photos either, just a personal opinion. Candid photos you take with your own camera work for me.

It's not a big deal to me. We usually go ahead and pose and once in a while buy a picture, but not often. Those few seconds of interruption is not worth worrying about to us.

We don't do many of the pictures at the gangway in ports, though.

I usually just say "no thanks" or make a really dumb face when they go to take the picture.

We always avoid the ones elsewhere on the ship by just saying "no thanks" and stepping around or over or on the photographer.

Archived