Three HAL ships in Pt. Everglades today 1/2/12

DFD1

Queen, I'm sorry that has happened to your embarkation. Hope they get her cleaned up for you and you have a great time.

We sail on Eurodam next saturday and I've got my fingers crossed about Noro. Always a potential problem this time of year.

Oh my, I hope they clean up the Maasdam for you...and for us next cruise. On our 2nd Noordam cruise out of NYC, we had an outbreak of Code Red. It didn't affect us that much except the fear that we'd contract it was huge. As I recall, they deep cleaned when we got to New York after we disembarked.

Ok Y'all heading out for the beautiful waters on our favorite ships, here is the departure times listed for today (Eastern Standard Times):

Celebrity Solstice at 12:00 noon

Celebrity Equinox at 4:30

Maasdam at 4:30

Westerdam at 5:00

Noordam at 5:00

Nieuw Amsterdam at 5:00

Gonna be here for all of them:)

Chief a very special BON VOYAGE and cannot wait to hear just how great a time you had:)

Joanie

Have a wonderful cruise, Chief! We'll be waving and looking for you. I know you said you'd be by the SeaView Pool...what will you be waving?

CC Hat, shirt, lanyard and if that's not enough a CC Banner with aliaschief on it. Oh yeah Mardi Gras beads so others can find us. LOL

It's bag drag time!

The information is posted in the Port schedule of the Port Everglades. They sometimes do update the times, but usually not till closer to their departure time. At least that is what I noticed when watching departures.

Joanie, I don't know where you're getting those times, but Maasdam is in code red and getting a full cleanup with boarding postponed till 1:30. I don't see how she can leave at 4:30.:confused:

Carol - she might be delayed 1/2 hour, but I am guessing that is the max. When the Prinsendam had to be deep cleaned we left on time. It was the embarkation that was delayed. But since, everyone was checked in, it took little time

Well, hope you're right because I have to be out of here at 5:15 for DH's birthday dinner. Another sail away I'll watch from my phone. After watching the post count from my phone the other day, not my daughter and her family will know just how nutty I am. This has become a terrible obsession.

Archived