What's your favorite length of cruise?

ktbr11crs

We absolutely love 2 week cruises for reasons listed below, but what is your favorite length?

- We live in MN so, with all the expense and hassle of flying, we like to make the most of each trip.

- Two weeks is great to be able to really relax, but not be gone from work for too long.

- Most importantly, it's too sad getting off the ship if it is less than two weeks from when we got on!!!

We do a lot of B2B's and really the alternating itineraries in the Caribbean & Mediterranean!

Happy cruising everyone; whatever length cruise you take!

When we got off our 12 night in Nov 2010, we decided that it wasn't too long. So, we're not sure yet what our favorite length is. So far, the longer the better. 5 nights is just tooooooooooooo short. We just did a 9 night and have a 11 and 9 night booked in the next year.

My Explorer cruise was suppose to be a 10 night, but was cut short by 1 night.

I like the longer ones because now I feel that 7 nights is too short; if I had the option I'd always do 10, 12 or 14 night cruises but until that time, I'll stick with 6-8 night sailings.

10-14 nights.

If I'm introducing someone to cruising, I usually pick a 5 night.

When DH retires, as soon as they have something like when they repo'd Mariner, we'll take that all the way around.

If I win a free cruise with my Coke points, *may* think about considering trying Oasis/Allure

When we win the lottery, we will spend a year on shipboard. Deciding on actual strategy. Pretty sure it'll be like a month on each ship.

I would love to cruise for long periods! A transatlantic would be amazing, but I'm in school! :mad: I did a 5 nighter last year and it actually didn't feel that short. I would love to do a longer cruise though!

10 days is our minimum. If we are going to Europe at least 20 days with pre and post cruise days:D Next year we are doing a 31 day - time flew by on a 20 day so i am sure it will on a 31 as well:D

We also aim for 10-12 days as the ideal. We find even a 7 day cruise to be too short, can't imagine anything less.

We would agree with the above. Coming from the cold, ice, and snow of New Hampsha wintas, we also try to sandwich our cruise with at least two days each of pre and post cruise hotel stays in Florida!:D

We have done everthing from one week to 67 days (we're both retired). We especially like month long cruises. We will sometimes split two such as an ocean cruise for three weeks and then a week long river cruise.

Archived