Yeah!!! An Upgrade!!!!

IndyDenise

A couple of days ago there was a thread running about who gets an upgrade...well as I was just re-checking my docs I noticed my room had changed. First I was kinda mad because I didn't notice where I had changed to..then I did a double take.

I went from SS8057 to SB7142!! Whoa! I am excited!

Just for some background...I was booked in a VA and last week received an upsell to an " S" category for 149.00 or a suite for 499.00

I have never sailed HAL before..but am a one star mariner for sailing Carnival. I also booked direct.

I took the SS..and was happy.

But now, I am estatic..this is a free upgrade...so glad that I didn't take the suite offer. ..and I am excited about being aft too..

Denise

( who is leaving in the morning for Rome! )

Congratulations on your upgrade! If you really want to be excited, read the listing of the amenities you'll receive as a Deluxe Suite passenger. Don't miss breakfast in the Pinnacle!!

Bon Voyage.........

Congratulations on your upgrade! If you really want to be excited, read the listing of the amenities you'll receive as a Deluxe Suite passenger. Don't miss breakfast in the Pinnacle!!

Bon Voyage.........

------------

I can probably recite the perks from memory.:D From day one I wanted a suite ( who doesn't? ) but this cruise was on my mom's dime for three of us ( me, her, and my sis! ) ..

I didn't want her to have to foot such a large bill after paying air for 3 , plus hotel rooms in Rome..and of course the original cruise ( and an upgrade to the SS )

I think she is more excited than me, if that is possible, since we are never this lucky.

Denise

Archived