NCL OBC -on board credit free!! $100

vicnkojo

I received my $100 OBC for requesting a brochure throught HSN. Signed up online got an email about overlapping client ID numbers and then emailed my TA to see if we could get the $100 applied. She confirmed and congratulated me on finding it! We now have $800 obc for next december. We are going to have a blast ont the Breakaway! :)

Wow how great is this! I too had read this posting to go to HSN and request the brochure last Monday (7/16/12) and have not yet received anything. I read another post that the HSN code needed is attached to your lattitude account. Today I call NCL to purchase OBC certificates and asked her if she saw the HSN OBC promo code attached to my Lattitude account and she said "yes I do...did you want me to add the HSN $100 OBC to your upcoming cruise?" (which is next month!) I said yes, please...thank you! (By the way...This cruise was booked thru a TA - not NCL)

So a big thank you to everyone on this posting and a special thanks to the OP for starting this thread!!! Yayyyyy!!! :D

I received my $100 OBC for requesting a brochure throught HSN. Signed up online got an email about overlapping client ID numbers and then emailed my TA to see if we could get the $100 applied. She confirmed and congratulated me on finding it! We now have $800 obc for next december. We are going to have a blast ont the Breakaway! :)

How in the world do you have $800 obc?!?! You must let me in on your secret! :)

Thanks to all of you great cc members, I too just called my pcc about a cruise for november 2012 that I booked back in Jan. I told her I called HSN about two weeks ago, that I rec'd an email the other day about 2 lattitude numbers and wondered if she could add it. She said wonderful, added it right to my account and emailed me updated documents. I also have the 500 Amex on my account.

Woo Hoo!! $600.00 Love NCL!:D

Now I have to find out if I can apply it to my Breakaway cruise in 11/2013 that is part of a group?

Shoot, I just filled in the form on hsn.com, and when I click "Submit" nothing happens. I tried it three times, same result. I'd love to get $100 credit.

Our PCC said I'd have to cancel our bookings and then rebook to get the $100 OBC (trying for the Dawn). The price has increased quite a bit since the original booking, so it's not worth it for us. You may have better luck though.

Before I book any other Norwegian cruises, we need to buy another FCC.

I received my credit!!

I called 866-234-7459 then press 1. Someone will pick up and tell them that you signed up for the brochure and you never received it, (yes you have to actually sign up for the brochure. Go to hsn.com and on the search bar inside hsn.com type in "ncl". The page will come up and you can fill out your info.) I told the lady on the phone that I signed up for the brochure about a week and half ago and still haven't received it. She was able to see that yes I did sign up. She then transferred me to a PCC who was able to add the $100 OBC to my cruise in December! and I already had $50 OBC for when I first booked my cruise during the Dash sale, so now I have $150 total OBC. They DO need a specific number that comes in your brochure. They can check that in their system. Hope that helps if you are still confused! :)

My PCC actually called me right after I signed up for the brochure and said it would not let her apply it. She thought they had fixed it and it was only for new bookings ( this was a few days ago, she new one had been able to have it applied to existing )

I thought I would call this number today and try this way since so many ppl are saying they are still getting it. I was told I would have to rebook.

I wonder how so any are getting it added on without having to rebook.

Sad I can't take advantage of this

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I also booked thru a TA, but first I called latitudes and nothing showed up, so I called and spoke to a PCC, and when I asked him to try, he did although he told me it was not possible, and guess what, it went thru!!!!! I encourage everone, NOT to wait for the brchure, call a PCC and get your money, already got the confirmation!!!! thanks, cc members!!!!!!:cool::cool::cool:

Well, I just called about mine.

I had ordered the catalog online last week, but haven't received it yet. They checked at NCL and transferred me to CAS.

Something about the amount of the OBC wasn't showing up and I was told to call back next week to see if it was 'activated' yet. :confused:

Okay.. I'll call back again next week. :D

I simply called a pcc and gave my res. # to them and voila!!!! I had the $100:):):)

I just called NCL....told girl that I had filled out HSN brochure request 2 weeks ago and was wondering if it was showing on my latitude's account? She put me on hold for 1/2 hour and just when I was gonna hang up she came back on....She said that it wasn't showing yet but she talked to a supervisor and they applied it right away. No cancel---No re-book, I looked up my NCL and it was there. I asked about $300.00 in e-coupons but alsas no...It wasn't there for me.....Oh well I am thrilled with the HSN OBC:D

Later Cruisers:cool:

Kev:rolleyes:

I just got a call from our new PCC. I was shocked as we've never cruised with NCL before. In the voicemail he thanked me for signing up through HSN's website. So I'm thinking I already have to needed code for the OBC.

I'll report back when I call him once I'm home.

So after reading this thread about a half hour ago I emailed my PCC and told him I submitted the form 2 weeks ago etc. My phone just rang and it was him asking if it was ok to apply the $100 to my booking. (I booked the cruise in June).

So far I am very impressed with NCL. I see how they reply to posts when people have problems and I'm loving my PCC.

I just called NCL....told girl that I had filled out HSN brochure request 2 weeks ago and was wondering if it was showing on my latitude's account? She put me on hold for 1/2 hour and just when I was gonna hang up she came back on....She said that it wasn't showing yet but she talked to a supervisor and they applied it right away. No cancel---No re-book, I looked up my NCL and it was there. I asked about $300.00 in e-coupons but alsas no...It wasn't there for me.....Oh well I am thrilled with the HSN OBC:D

Later Cruisers:cool:

Kev:rolleyes:

hi.. fyi.. you can get those e coupons and print them out. go into search here on cruisecritic and type ncl coupons and there is a link there through one of the threads for coupons, hope these helps, i know we will use them.

heres one link for the coupons... http://shof515.com/ncl_coupons/

and here is another set , expires in dec. 31, 2012

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B65uPlmdMmusODcyODMwZjItNGFiOC00YjIyLTk3O TQtNjllZGVjYzQ1Mjhl

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B65uPlmdMmusYjdmMjFjMmEtZDRjZS00ZTUyLTk1O DItN2RiM2JhODBjOGU3

the coupons say only originals will be honored, but they will still honor these. Some people have used the printed online coupons last month on the cruises and it was accepted no problem!!

I contacted my pcc via e-mail about 20 minutes ago to let her know that I requested the brochure from HSN on 7/16/12. She just called to let me know that she added the $100 OBC to our account for our upcoming November cruise on the Pearl. Now have a total of $400 OBC. Can't thank all you great CC members enough for sharing the information!!

How do you guys have such high numbers in OBC? 800, 600, 400? I'm taking my 2nd cruise ever in December and only have $150 in OBC (includes the HSN promotion)...how can I get more OBC? I'm still new in all of this so I appreciate any helpful tips! :)

Got 800 by booking suite 9 months out = 300. My TA gave us $400. Then HSN = 100. Check out cruise compete dot com for best deals. Probably could've saved on price and not gotten any obc, but figured we are going to spend it anyway.

How do you guys have such high numbers in OBC? 800, 600, 400? I'm taking my 2nd cruise ever in December and only have $150 in OBC (includes the HSN promotion)...how can I get more OBC? I'm still new in all of this so I appreciate any helpful tips! :)

I got $300 for booking a suite, $75 Latitudes promotion and $100 for HSN. Some have gotten $500 for an AMEX promotion.

Dave

I had called my PCC a couple days ago and she was very insistent that I would loose my Kids Sail Free promotion, upping my reservation another $1000 to get this $100 OBC, After I see all the luck everyone else had on here I decided to call the 866-234-7350 (instead of the 877 number for my PCC) followed the prompts and was immediately placed with a nice rep from NCL that said she did see the offer but with was not attached properly, after a few minutes on hold informed me that she was able to apply it the OBC my sailing in October. I went online and it was there So YAY!! it actually works. For those that it won't work for, I say call different numbers (for NCL) and try different representatives until you get one that lets it through. I got my Kids Free, my previously obtained Bermuda Days $100 OBC, and the HSN $100 OBC. Woot Woot, now just got to get that final payment in so I don't loose it all. :p

Happy Cruising!!

Hello, everyone.

I just signed up for the brochure from HSN. How long does it take to get the brochure and the "special ID No."?

Just booked a cruise yesterday for May 2013. Hope I can still get the OBC from HSN.

Thanks.

Got 800 by booking suite 9 months out = 300. My TA gave us $400. Then HSN = 100. Check out cruise compete dot com for best deals. Probably could've saved on price and not gotten any obc, but figured we are going to spend it anyway.

I can't imagine having that much OBC for just the two of us. Even with excursions at every port and specialty restaurants. Am I missing something that you can use OBC for?

I am going to check that place out and see what I can get as well.

Archived