NCL OBC -on board credit free!! $100

vicnkojo

Trust me this is not the case, they are definitely getting the credit WITH OUT rebooking.

Really? I have a booking confirmation with a booking date of 13-Apr-2012 that my PCC posted the HSN $100 credit to last night.

It is sounding like everyone has just called in, I just signed up at this web site link

http://www.hsn.com/norwegian-cruise-line_at-1078_xa.aspx

Has anyone gotten their Ship Board credit by doing this or would it have been better to call in for the brochure:confused:

Hi LAFFNVEGAS,

I did it exactly the way you did at the hsn site. After reading all the reports here, I sent my TA an email yesterday and asked her to check if the 100 OBC was in my Latitudes a/c and was applied. New email seconds later with the 100 clearly indicated. It's also been added to my "Vacation Summary" info online.

No muss, no fuss, no long times on hold - and it must not have taken the TA too long as it was there in a few minutes (Don't know if the brochure has arrived or not as I'm away from my mail).

BTW, it's for an existing rsvn, no changes, no cxl and rebook necessary. I know others are reporting different experiences.

I'm now wondering about a possible deluge of catalogues, emails, etc. from both Norwegian and HSN! Within a day, DH (whose name was not used for the 100 OBC promo) got an email from HSN out of the blue offering him 20% off on travel items.;) Related or coincidental, we shall soon find out! As for the brochure itself, looking forward to seeing it after the description someone posted.

Like a few others have reported, I also got an email from NCL right after signing up for HSN that my "multiple a/c's" have been merged. Looks like I've been given a new Latitudes number.:rolleyes: But cruise history, etc. remains the same.

Good luck and come back and let us know if you're successful!:cool:

I booked in March with NCL for a cruise in June 2013 - she is telling me that I am not eligible because of booking in March and I would have to rebook at the current prices and I would end up actually paying more. ANyone been told they are eligible because they booked in March ??

:eek: I booked last december for this oct., I first ask latitudes if my account or my husbands showed the obc, NO! I hung up and called the pcc dept and when I insisted others got it from CC, even though he disagreed, he checked my reservation # and there it was!!!! ;);) try it!

Just received an email response back from hsn regarding my inquiry about not being able to enter my Canadian address even though the promo says it includes Canadian residents. I will continue to push back for them to honour their own promo wording but this is the response they sent me:

I am truly sorry for the confusion surrounding our invitation to enter our Norwegian Cruise Line Sweepstakes.

I apologize that you received this e-mail in error. Regrettably, to be eligible, an entrant must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States. I understand your disappointment.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding your issue to a team that helps with concerns of this nature.

I truly appreciate your understanding in this matter and hope you allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Sincerely,

Really? I have a booking confirmation with a booking date of 13-Apr-2012 that my PCC posted the HSN $100 credit to last night.

:confused: Why are you questioning me when I am agreeing with you :confused: Yes because of what my ocupation is I can confirm this is happening, I am just fearing it is coming to a halt and soon everyone will be told NO but as of yesterday bookings that had been over a year ago were getting the credit with no changes to their booking.

Just received an email response back from hsn regarding my inquiry about not being able to enter my Canadian address even though the promo says it includes Canadian residents. I will continue to push back for them to honour their own promo wording but this is the response they sent me:

I am truly sorry for the confusion surrounding our invitation to enter our Norwegian Cruise Line Sweepstakes.

I apologize that you received this e-mail in error. Regrettably, to be eligible, an entrant must be 18 years of age or older and reside in the United States. I understand your disappointment.

I have taken the liberty of forwarding your issue to a team that helps with concerns of this nature.

I truly appreciate your understanding in this matter and hope you allow us another opportunity to serve you in the future.

Sincerely,

Had you called them to request?

I called last night for someone else in the household to get this and when Istarted giving her the address (which she assumed was US ... typical) and got to the 'state' and i said it was a province she huffed a bit and said she had to do it another way, assume she had to switch screens, but then she started over and took all my info and email address and said all was good. She seemed to be in a bad mood from the start after asking if I already had a cruise booked and then told me a long story of how I'd lose any current promotions, okay no big deal as 100 is better than the 50 I have now so either way I'd be ahead.

At this point I've received no such email response like that yet? And have gotten no such email from the one I ordered for myself? Did they go through all the motions as if you would be getting it?

So bizarre. This promotion seems good for some but proving very frustrating to others.

:confused::confused: has anyone actually received this elusive brochure??:confused::confused: I found out today by accident that my husband and I both applied for the brochure and while only one is honored per reservation,if we book the next cruise by 8/31, we get the next $100:cool::cool: I will buy a fcc to apply to the balance of the cruise, its a win-win!

has anyone actually received this elusive brochure? I found out today by accident that my husband and I both applied for the brochure and while only one is honored per reservation,if we book the next cruise by 8/31, we get the next $100:cool::cool: I will buy a fcc to apply to the balance of the cruise, its a win-win!

As stated about three times on this thread we have received both of our brochures....:rolleyes:

Soooo.... dumb question, but how do I know who my PCC is? I'm a few months away from my 2nd cruise with NCL and I've never heard from this person. I'd love to email them before calling to see if they can apply this credit.

Login online and put a cruise on hold and you'll find out reall fast LOL :D

I was exactly where you were a few weeks back .. 1 cruise completed and another booked. Then I was considering another cruise and put it on hold and next day got called by two PCCs the same evening both claiming to be my PCC. Guessing the potential sale helps them find you :) Funny cause I was always wondering the same as you about PCCs and how people had them.

Not sure about others experiences.

Login online and put a cruise on hold and you'll find out reall fast LOL :D

I was exactly where you were a few weeks back .. 1 cruise completed and another booked. Then I was considering another cruise and put it on hold and next day got called by two PCCs the same evening both claiming to be my PCC. Guessing the potential sale helps them find you :) Funny cause I was always wondering the same as you about PCCs and how people had them.

Not sure about others experiences.

I once called NCL direct and talked to a really nice girl after my cruise had been booked direct through NCL. I siad I didn't know if I had a cruise PCC. She said someone named Ethan was my PCC. She connected me to him...I got a voice mail. No Reply,

I called a day later ...voice mail no reply.

So buh bye Ethan. I called again to NCL and I got a really nice girl (not the same) told her I needed AARP discount and an OBC for 100.00. She did both...no problem told her about this Ethan character ...asked her if she could be my PCC. She added that to my account, gave me her e-mail and her extension. I have had her for a while and don't always use her but if I run into trouble I e-mail her.

Kev:cool:

I am confused..but happy :)

I called to order the brochure. I thought I was just going to wait for the stuff to come in the mail and then call my TA to have the credit applied to my Feb Sun cruise as my upcomign Dawn cruise is already past final payment.

I got an email from NCL stating that they noticed I had two accounts (asking for the brochure winds up causing them to give you an account/new guest number) and that they merged them for my convenience and then they wrote in my new 'guest number'.

Well, I panicked a little at first, hoping that my entire cruise history didn't disappear...I logged on to my NCL and went into my account and everything was in perfect order

AND I noticed that the $100 OBC had been applied...to my Dawn cruise (which is in 5 weeks and was paid in full):eek::)

I wrote to my TA asking him for a new confirmation. The $100 was not in his confirmation, but it is listed in my NCL cruise info on their web site in my account...so I am kinda thinking I will find it when I board.

If I don't, it's no big deal..but I am pretty confident it will be there.

I previously had (From NCL, not counting TA perks)

$300 OBC for booking a suite

$150 Latitudes reward for moving up from Bronze to gold (I just was able to cash in on that one before they stopped doing it)

for a total of $450

I now see $550 OBC from NCL on my NCL account/cruise information. It must be the $100 HSN/Brochure thing.

My advice is...give it a shot. :D

I was a lot disappointed when I got the email from NCL about the duplicate Latitude accounts. I had mine since 1996 and it's on the key card and luggage tags I have from them and it's a much lower #. I don't know why they would choose the new one to use. I actually emailed them and ask to change it back but haven't heard anything. I know it's trivial...but it was my # :(. I did get the $100 applied to a booked cruise I have in December and, no I haven't seen the brochure yet. We are trying to get my DH's applied to a booked cruise in March and the TA said it wasn't eligable with the Suite OBC and Dash Sale Promo. Anyone else able to apply it to an already booked cruise with those two promos?

I once called NCL direct and talked to a really nice girl after my cruise had been booked direct through NCL. I siad I didn't know if I had a cruise PCC. She said someone named Ethan was my PCC. She connected me to him...I got a voice mail. No Reply,

I called a day later ...voice mail no reply.

So buh bye Ethan. I called again to NCL and I got a really nice girl (not the same) told her I needed AARP discount and an OBC for 100.00. She did both...no problem told her about this Ethan character ...asked her if she could be my PCC. She added that to my account, gave me her e-mail and her extension. I have had her for a while and don't always use her but if I run into trouble I e-mail her.

Kev:cool:

So did they actually switch your PCC or are you just not using yours and choosing someone else to call?

Wondering cause that is kind of like my experience.

Archived