NCL OBC -on board credit free!! $100

vicnkojo

I can't imagine having that much OBC for just the two of us. Even with excursions at every port and specialty restaurants. Am I missing something that you can use OBC for?

Bar tab, on ship store purchases :)

Thank you!! I requested the HSN brochure a few weeks ago and never received it. I called the number MikeyK provided and, after being put on hold for quite a while, I did receive the $100 OBC. This is in addition to by $500 American Express OBC. This more than covers the Chefs Dinner and all the speciality restaurants we want to try. Plenty left over for martinis, tequilla shots and more!!

The instant email never appeared so I called and got told they would be mailing me a package and in the package a unique number would be there and that is what I have to submit to get the 100BC.

I just submitted this and will see if it works in a couple weeks!! Woohoo! I sure hope so... we are spending $3400 on the POA in an oceanview and only getting travel agent credit. Hopefully in the future we will see some specials that we can get too.

I can't imagine having that much OBC for just the two of us. Even with excursions at every port and specialty restaurants. Am I missing something that you can use OBC for?

I am going to check that place out and see what I can get as well.

we have 2 (2 almost 3 and 5) kids as well so we definitelty will spend it all

Hello all, new to the forum, but i have been reading it for awhile. I applied for the on board credit from HSN yesterday afternoon. Then called my PCC to ask him about it and he said give him a call today to set it up. So i just called and it took him about five minutes to add it onto my cruise which I booked about 2 weeks ago. Also, the cruise is a 2014 sailing which it stated the promotion would only work on 2012-2013 but it worked for me! I was also able to keep the 25$ in on board credit I already had. Hope it works for all of you too!

Mikey: How can you check online to see if the $100 has been added to your account? Where do you find it?

Hey Kleffy8,

I log into myncl on ncl dot com. once I there I click on Vacation Summary and it would be listed on the left right under your reservation number, embarkation and disembarkation information. Mine shows Onboard Spending Money and lists the amount :-)

The instant email never appeared so I called and got told they would be mailing me a package and in the package a unique number would be there and that is what I have to submit to get the 100BC.

Did you just order the NCL catalog? Once you order the catalog you have to wait until you receive it and there will be a code on it. How ever if you supplied the same information to the rep ordering your catalog, your new and original accounts should be merged in a few hours to a few days. I received an email when my accounts were merged, once this happens you will need to call in and request the $100 obc added to your cruise.

Happy Cruising

First of all thank you to everyone for the great tips and advice with the HSN OBC!! I have called the 866-234-7459 twice and have been told that I haven't waited long enough for my brochure. Signed up on line about 10 days ago and still haven't received it. Should I try calling NCL directly? We booked through a travel agent, so, is it ok for me to call NCL directly?

So far it's not working for me. I have two cruises booked - one in Feb. and one next week. I ordered the brochure a couple of weeks ago. The Feb. cruise was booked just before I ordered and the one next week was booked after I ordered the brochure. Still don't have the brochure yet. I called NCL twice and both times was told I had to book the cruise after I received the brochure. I thought I would at least have some luck with the one next week but I guess not. I'll call again later and see if I have any luck.

I am in the same BOAT! send away about a week ago, no brochures. U don't need it, call NCL and speak to a PCC, give them your res.#, they will apply it to your acct! I also booked thru a TA!:cool::cool::cool:

I tried that yesterday and was told I have to contact my TA. I'm booking another within the next month so I'll just apply it to that one instead. I already have $950 OBC for December.:D

I had called my PCC a couple days ago and she was very insistent that I would loose my Kids Sail Free promotion, upping my reservation another $1000 to get this $100 OBC, After I see all the luck everyone else had on here I decided to call the 866-234-7350 (instead of the 877 number for my PCC) followed the prompts and was immediately placed with a nice rep from NCL that said she did see the offer but with was not attached properly, after a few minutes on hold informed me that she was able to apply it the OBC my sailing in October. I went online and it was there So YAY!! it actually works. For those that it won't work for, I say call different numbers (for NCL) and try different representatives until you get one that lets it through. I got my Kids Free, my previously obtained Bermuda Days $100 OBC, and the HSN $100 OBC. Woot Woot, now just got to get that final payment in so I don't loose it all. :p

Happy Cruising!!

Thanks so much! I wasn't even going to try since I booked in June and the cabin has gone up, so I didn't want to rebook. But I just tried the above number and got a very nice rep. She said 'sure I can add that to your booking.' And she did. It's not on my booking yet, but she emailed me the confirmation. So if you haven't had any luck, try again. It works! :D

I have had my cruise booked for some time. I went to HSN and filled out the online form yesterday. Today my PCC called and told me that there was a price reduction on our cruise so she applied that and then she told me that she could see that I had requested the brochure and poof...she applied the $100 credit to our EXISTING cruise. I think it depends on who you talk to as to whether you get the credit or not. Maybe I just got lucky but it's there. ;)

Still no luck here. I did speak to a very nice PCC who seemed to try hard to get the computer to take the OBC. I think it may be because I have already made my final payment. Has anyone had luck getting this even after final payment has been made?

I have the same question. Final payment made (throughTA). Ordered brochure and wondering if I can get this OBC. Anyone have success getting it applied after final payment? Do I have to call my TA or can I call NCL direct?

Archived