NCL OBC -on board credit free!! $100

vicnkojo

Can someone explain the AARP discount to me please. I just joined the other day and I wasn't aware of a discount.

AARP Discount is 10% for European Cruises and 5% for domestic cruises. I called NCL, talked to a rep and gave my AARP # and got 5% off my bill.

Kev:cool:

For details log into NCL and look under tab for specials and deals. It is there.

Still no luck here. I did speak to a very nice PCC who seemed to try hard to get the computer to take the OBC. I think it may be because I have already made my final payment. Has anyone had luck getting this even after final payment has been made?

It seems to be the dealbreaker. I have not heard of anyone who got the OBC after final payment. :(

Kev:(

I have the same question. Final payment made (throughTA). Ordered brochure and wondering if I can get this OBC. Anyone have success getting it applied after final payment? Do I have to call my TA or can I call NCL direct?

Now Jack, I can't answer for certain, but as Lovemymo wrote"

......Today I call NCL to purchase OBC certificates and asked her if she saw the HSN OBC promo code attached to my Lattitude account and she said "yes I do...did you want me to add the HSN $100 OBC to your upcoming cruise?" (which is next month!) I said yes, please...thank you! (By the way...This cruise was booked thru a TA - not NCL)...

Since he stated he is cruising next month I would be fairly certain that final payment had already been made :cool: but you never know others tricks until you ask maybe lovemymo could answer for sure

I wish all of you luck on getting your $100 OBC

Happy Sailing

FYI--After two calls to special NCL/HSN phone #...re: brochure never received ...credit did show up on their computer and was applied to my 2013 already booked cruise...no problem :)

Revised copy of my reservation confirmation was emailed..showing new OBC amount....

Now Jack, I can't answer for certain, but as Lovemymo wrote"

Since he stated he is cruising next month I would be fairly certain that final payment had already been made :cool: but you never know others tricks until you ask maybe lovemymo could answer for sure

I wish all of you luck on getting your $100 OBC

Happy Sailing

Hi there!

Yes - final payment was made. So definitely keep calling them to see if it is attached to your lattitudes number or if you get the brochure with the code on it. I called the customer service number for NCL - 800-327-7030 to purchase additional OBC certificates and asked at that time if it was attached to my number and it was. I did request the brochure on 7/16 so maybe it takes a little time to make it's way to your account. Good luck!!;)

How does one request a brochure? I have gone onto the hsn website and can't find a place to request the brochure or any mention of the credit. Does it also apply to Canadians?

You can go to the hsn website and type "ncl" in the search bar.

It seems to be the dealbreaker. I have not heard of anyone who got the OBC after final payment. :(

Kev:(

I am confused..but happy :)

I called to order the brochure. I thought I was just going to wait for the stuff to come in the mail and then call my TA to have the credit applied to my Feb Sun cruise as my upcomign Dawn cruise is already past final payment.

I got an email from NCL stating that they noticed I had two accounts (asking for the brochure winds up causing them to give you an account/new guest number) and that they merged them for my convenience and then they wrote in my new 'guest number'.

Well, I panicked a little at first, hoping that my entire cruise history didn't disappear...I logged on to my NCL and went into my account and everything was in perfect order

AND I noticed that the $100 OBC had been applied...to my Dawn cruise (which is in 5 weeks and was paid in full):eek::)

I wrote to my TA asking him for a new confirmation. The $100 was not in his confirmation, but it is listed in my NCL cruise info on their web site in my account...so I am kinda thinking I will find it when I board.

If I don't, it's no big deal..but I am pretty confident it will be there.

I previously had (From NCL, not counting TA perks)

$300 OBC for booking a suite

$150 Latitudes reward for moving up from Bronze to gold (I just was able to cash in on that one before they stopped doing it)

for a total of $450

I now see $550 OBC from NCL on my NCL account/cruise information. It must be the $100 HSN/Brochure thing.

My advice is...give it a shot. :D

You can go to the hsn website and type "ncl" in the search bar.

Thanks. The search worked however it appears only US residents can order the brochure as there is no option to enter a Canadian address/province.

I got the same email msg. from NCL after ordering the brochure, could not figure out why, my acount was still all in order just with a new latitudes # now. Logged into my NCL account but cannot find the $100.00 OBC, where does it show up on yours? Will call TA, maybe they can figure it out with NCL. Have not received brochure yet.

Thank you!! I requested the HSN brochure a few weeks ago and never received it.

Has anyone actually received this brochure? I know I haven't and also requested it about 2 weeks ago. I am wondering if there is a delivery problem with the brochure and that is why NCL is allowing this OBC on existing bookings when the T & C's say otherwise.

I got the same email msg. from NCL after ordering the brochure, could not figure out why, my acount was still all in order just with a new latitudes # now. Logged into my NCL account but cannot find the $100.00 OBC, where does it show up on yours? Will call TA, maybe they can figure it out with NCL. Have not received brochure yet.

My OBC shows up under the Vacation Summary tab for my reservation.

Has anyone actually received this brochure? I know I haven't and also requested it about 2 weeks ago. I am wondering if there is a delivery problem with the brochure and that is why NCL is allowing this OBC on existing bookings when the T & C's say otherwise.

I've been trying to order brochures since MARCH and haven't received any!

I called 866-234-7350 for existing non-group reservations. I told them I had applied for an HSN brochure and was supposed to have a $100 OBC credit applied. They asked for my reservation # and did not see it attached. They then asked for my Latitudes number and did not see it attached. (I just applied for the brochure yesterday).

They put me on hold and came back and said it takes 7-10 business days to be applied from HSN to my latitudes account. They said they would go under coupons and it would show that could be applied to the booking. They said to call back and that I had until August 31st to apply it - so I had time to fill out the HSN request again if it still wasn't there after 7-10 business days.

So it sounds like it's not a problem to apply it to an existing booking ONCE the coupon shows up on your account - if you call the number above. I booked through a TA and not through NCL directly.

I've been trying to order brochures since MARCH and haven't received any!

Call 866-234-7459 then press 1. Someone will pick up and tell them that you signed up for the brochure and you never received it...they should transfer you to a PCC and he should be able to add on the OBC...at least that's what happened to me, I didnt cancel or rebook, I already had a reservation and he just added it to my Deember cruise :)

It is sounding like everyone has just called in, I just signed up at this web site link

http://www.hsn.com/norwegian-cruise-line_at-1078_xa.aspx

Has anyone gotten their Ship Board credit by doing this or would it have been better to call in for the brochure:confused:

I signed in at website you used...and followed it up with phone call(s) when I received nothing in the mail...

For those asking if anyone actually received the brochure....YES. Both my DH and I received one. It is a 108 page 8 1/2 by 11 book. Very nice with all the deck plans, ships, itineraries, etc. Well worth keeping on hand! It's nice having two so mine doesn't disappear!:)

I ordered for both of us online.

I don't recall reading this, so apologizing if it was covered. Have any first timers to NCL used this promotion? I'm going to make our reservation for our cruise next year tomorrow. I applied on HSNs website on Monday, received a phone call from a PCC on Tuesday, and an email from NCL yesterday. So do you thing the $100 will show up? Should I call the PCC or NCL directly? I'm looking to get the OBC from HSN and the upgrade event.

Thanks

A big thank you to NCL and HSN. I requested the brochure a few days ago. Haven't gotten the brochue, actually I had gotten one a few weeks ago from my PCC, but I DID get my $100 OBC. Yipeee!!!

I got an email from NCL saying they noticed I had 2 accounts so they merged them. I then called my PCC and she saw it and just applied it to my upcoming Epic Cruise over Thanksgiving.

She said she was surprised that I was only her 2nd client to apply and get this and she was surprised that more people haven't been calling in. So that being said, if you got a response that said it couldn't be applied, try try again as it is definitely being done.

Archived