Getting home to a broken house!!!

Just off the FOS on the 19th, has anyone else ever gotten home to realize your house is broken? Upon getting home I found out my kitchen did not have 24 hour dining service, my bed no longer is made when I reenter the bedroom, the living areas no longer have wonderful music.................:eek: OK WHAT IS UP WITH THIS!!!!

Just off the FOS on the 19th, has anyone else ever gotten home to realize your house is broken? Upon getting home I found out my kitchen did not have 24 hour dining service, my bed no longer is made when I reenter the bedroom, the living areas no longer have wonderful music.................:eek: OK WHAT IS UP WITH THIS!!!!

Into every life a little rain must fall.

Its called reality, the worst part of any cruise....welcome home!! ;)

Ain't that the truth! :(

I suffered some serious PCD this weekend. I don't think I ever closed the CC window on my computer and my picture folders were also open all day. I couldn't take it! :cool:

When I first read this I thought you meant your house was robbed !!!!!

Dee

Me too.........which brought back terrible memories of getting home from my Freedom cruise and finding that a couple thousand dollars in firearms and some of my personal checks had been stolen and written against my account.

Its such a terrible feeling of being violated and a horrible way to end such a wonderful vacation :(

Me too.........which brought back terrible memories of getting home from my Freedom cruise and finding that a couple thousand dollars in firearms and some of my personal checks had been stolen and written against my account.

Its such a terrible feeling of being violated and a horrible way to end such a wonderful vacation :(

Sorry that had to happen. I feel for you we have had our garage broken into and several $1000 dollars of tools and meat out of our freezer taken. Was not after a cruise but a weekend gone from home.

Note to self: Kidnap stateroom attendant before disembarking.

Fishymom, it just isn't right! Why can't I have just one more lobster? Maybe a slice or two from Sorrento's? A shop in town today actually had the nerve to ask me to pay for my pizza!

Fortunately, we booked an Allure cruise while onboard, so that will take away some post cruise depression.:D

how about the 16 inches of snow in my drive way last march when we got home form the Liberty of the Sea's...the cabby refused to try to get up the drive way and stopped the car in the middle of the street and said this is it...your walken up the drive folks sorry...the bags were dropped in the sreet and one by one we finally got them into the house...and ya...none of the staff was in my house either...WHAT A DOSE OF REALITY...

Well, I fell for it...........

Cause..............

When we came home from our july 22 cruise the great internet carrier Century link decided to sabatoge our computer, well not really, the stupid person at the on/off switch at the home office, switched us off for no apparent reason and then it took us 3 days to get on line.

Can you imagine coming home and not being able to brag about the greatest cruise!!!!!!

Good one

Safe travels

Sue and crew

LOL!!! Thanks for the laugh!! Yup, suffering the same thing right now. Just off the Radiance last Friday...and the beautiful state of Alaska....sigh....

Now I have to wait 3 months to cruise again to have "my house fixed"...oh the horrors!! ;) :D

I also thought your house was broken into when I read it.

It happened to a neighbor many years ago. He was so excited to travel, had been saving for 10 years for a 3 week European vacation. Came home and $10,000 worth of gold and coins was stolen. He told EVERYONE he was going, so it could have been anyone, especially since they knew he wasnt coming home any time soon. Reasons like this is why I have an alarm system and security cameras. I can set my cameras to email pics of movement while traveling.

My kitchen seems to be working just fine though now that I am back. There is always hot food when I want it. I don't know why my wife is complaining about her feet and back hurting due to my demands though. *ducks and hides*

Note to self: Kidnap stateroom attendant before disembarking.

Bad news, William.

They are on to that gambit.

The cabin attendants are all microchipped. The alarm goes off if you try to take them off the ship.

:( ;) :p :D

Bad news, William.

They are on to that gambit.

The cabin attendants are all microchipped. The alarm goes off if you try to take them off the ship.

:( ;) :p :D

Ahhh! Darn! Gonna have to make a Rum Runner-like bag lined with foil to put them in... Though I'd also have to declare them at customs. BAH, so much work...

I also thought your house was broken into when I read it.

It happened to a neighbor many years ago. He was so excited to travel, had been saving for 10 years for a 3 week European vacation. Came home and $10,000 worth of gold and coins was stolen. He told EVERYONE he was going, so it could have been anyone, especially since they knew he wasnt coming home any time soon. Reasons like this is why I have an alarm system and security cameras. I can set my cameras to email pics of movement while traveling.

My kitchen seems to be working just fine though now that I am back. There is always hot food when I want it. I don't know why my wife is complaining about her feet and back hurting due to my demands though. *ducks and hides*

Yea this happened to us also. Took all 4 kids to the Caribbean, as we drove up to the house we both said “what happened to our cars”? Both cars stolen, computer, musical instruments, jewelry, etc. It turns out it was a friend of our daughter, along with others, who knew that we would be gone for a week. So if you have teenagers tell them to don’t advertize the trip outside of their very best friends. Also I wouldn’t post on facebook until you returned.

Archived