Can't print airline boarding pass on golden

chipfixer

Has anyone been able to print return flight boarding pass the day before while still at sea?

I called Princess and the agent said NO. I am wondering because others have said they were able to print theirs

Is this something new? I have printed passes before on other cruises....:confused:

And you can always print your boarding passes at the kiosks at the airport. They are actually more numerous than Ticketing agents at the airport anymore. All you need is your record locator number which is usually the same as your flight to the cruise port was.

You can print it out 24hrs prior to flight just like you have always done. We usually get an e-mail notification from the airlines which makes it easy to print onboard. PCL should be no different than any other cruiselines once you pay for their internet minutes.

Has anyone been able to print return flight boarding pass the day before while still at sea?

I called Princess and the agent said NO. I am wondering because others have said they were able to print theirs

Is this something new? I have printed passes before on other cruises....:confused:

There is usually an attendant in the internet cafe, perhaps he/she can help you.

When one thinks of the sheer volume of information that Princess agents would have to have to answer all the questions about every aspect of cruising on Princess ships, it's easy to imagine that they might just not know everything!! Particularly if they themselves have never been on a Princess cruise. JMO

As to printing boarding passes onboard .... I have always been able to when needed. I make sure to save some internet minutes for that purpose.

Yes you can print it out on a Princess ship. I never used the internet onboard until the last full day and I went on just to print off the boarding pass. I think it cost me less than $10.00 which was added to my onboard account. I like having it done before I get to the airport so it was worth the cost to me.

Yes you can print boarding passes out if you wish to at the internet cafe, just as everyone has advised you.

However, if you are checking luggage, you can always have them printed out when checking in your luggage. I usually do the check in for our flights in the night before we fly out but don't bother with printing out the boarding passes, since we always have luggage to check anyway. There is an extra charge for printing anything, so I figured why add that charge in addition to all the other misc charges.

I have never had to pay a fee to print my boarding pass for my flight home. The last time was in March of this year, so unless something has changed since then ........

Maybe it's a perk from your higher Captain Circle status. I know the last 2 times I cruised on Princess, we paid for printing. Granted, it's been over 4 years, so maybe it's changed since then.

I know for SWA at least you don't have to actually print them. Go to the site and check in. The boarding pass/check in slip will be on the screen. It is assigned to your confirmation #. When you go to check in / check baggage at the airport the agent can print it for you. If you had boarding #A25 when you checked in online, that's still the number that will print at the ticket counter. Really more of a check in than grabbing a boarding pass if you are going to the counter to check bags anyway.

Archived