CCL Stock/purchased!

sassy~one

Thank you everyone for the help. I did purchase 100 shares of Ccl stock this am.

I need to apply for the shipboard credit. Please help again.

thanks debbie

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/phoenix.zhtml?c=140690&p=irol-sharebenefit

Debbie --- The above link should give you all the info you need to apply.

Fax or snail mail the application as soon as possible.

CCL stock is at the highest price for the last year (up 11% so far YTD). might not have been the best time to buy. best time would've been last march when it was around $29. currently about 36.50. where is a time machine when you need one?

I had to buy today, as im only using it for ship board credit.

I need to have the INFO in by friday as that is 2 weeks away from a 14 day cruise. That will give me 250 ship bc. IM very excited about that.

thanks

I need to have the INFO in by friday as that is 2 weeks away from a 14 day cruise. That will give me 250 ship bc. IM very excited about that.

thanks

Good for you! Everyone needs to make decisions that are right for themselves at the time. I have some stock at work that I was going to dump pretty quick after we rec'd it . One of my colleagues said I should hold on to it for a while. I listened and that was the most stupid advice I every took. I've lost more than $4K for holding it. That was my decision and I'm not blaming her.

Wouldn't it be great if we could buy our investments looking in the rear view mirror.

It's easy to be a Monday morning quarterback. :D

OP....... enjoy your OBC and have a great cruise.

Call hal directly they will give you the fax. Numberto contactvproer obc people .do it fast ,it does take a little while.bring your proof with you on board

They wil email you your obc .confirmation after final payment

Enjoy

Michele

Stocks are like the old elevator operators that used to run the downtown elevators. One of them told me over 50 years ago that "we elevator operators have our ups and downs."

Thanks Himself, I needed that laugh :D Cheers, -S.

thanks

Sassy -- You made a good move !!!! :D:D Ignore the self appointed stock market wizards !!!

Yes, you need to look at the total package. We were fortunate enough to purchase in March at $30. So, we have a paper gain of 20%, and we hope that trend continues. Regardless of the paper gain, however we have also received three quarterly dividends in the amount of $25, one OBC in April in the amount of $100, one OBC in July in the amount of $250, and one OBC in the amount of $250 to be received by us this December. So, on a roughly $3,000 investment, this year alone, in addition to the 20% paper gain, we have realized a $675 return on our investment, or roughly 20%. Gotta luv that deal!

Yes, you need to look at the total package. We were fortunate enough to purchase in March at $30. So, we have a paper gain of 20%, and we hope that trend continues. Regardless of the paper gain, however we have also received three quarterly dividends in the amount of $25, one OBC in April in the amount of $100, one OBC in July in the amount of $250, and one OBC in the amount of $250 to be received by us this December. So, on a roughly $3,000 investment, this year alone, in addition to the 20% paper gain, we have realized a $675 return on our investment, or roughly 20%. Gotta luv that deal!

Congrats Big Dawg! You purchased at much better price than I did, but I won't lose any money unless I sell it at less than I paid for it. Like many others, the return on my investment has been good when factoring in on board credits for two or more cruises per year. But I see what is happening on various ships in the CCL fleet, and I have concerns: cost cutting measures on board ships is becoming more and more apparent, and I ask myself if that is a good long-term policy.

But in terms of profit on stock, the people who profit most are the Corporate Officers. Dividends are much more important to them, and who declares dividends? My hope is that frequent passengers who are also stockholders remain involved in what is happening on a corporate level. We might only own 100 shares each, but all of us together represent a considerable voice. Cheers, -s.

:) Agree! I'm looking at 250.00 in 2 weeks! Already!!

I've received enough OBC's by this point to completely pay for my original investment. The dividends (which admittedly are minimal at $25 per quarter per 100 shares) and subsequent price appreciation (more substantial indeed since I purchased at $21) are the icing on the cake.

I've received enough OBC's by this point to completely pay for my original investment. The dividends (which admittedly are minimal at $25 per quarter per 100 shares) and subsequent price appreciation (more substantial indeed since I purchased at $21) are the icing on the cake.

The dividends are not that bad in todays market. They are close to three percent.

Archived