LIVE(or at least my best attempt) from the Oasis Of The Seas, sailing October 13th

I'm sitting in FLL airport reading your review and going through withdraw. :(

It was great cruising with you. Hope our paths will cross again some day.

It was great to see you too Becky. I'm having withdraw too but we'll do this again soon enough. The memories and friendships will last a lifetime

safe journey home Chris~ Rick and I were so pleased to meet you and spend that fun day at Mr Sanchos together. Thanks for you great contribution especially on that wonderful roll call.

Amazing job and can't wait to start from the first post and read it all.

Enjoying free internet now!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :):)

safe journey home Chris~ Rick and I were so pleased to meet you and spend that fun day at Mr Sanchos together. Thanks for you great contribution especially on that wonderful roll call.

Amazing job and can't wait to start from the first post and read it all.

Enjoying free internet now!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol :):)

It was great to meet you Emmy, to be able to meet the whole "pink" crew. I'm enjoying the free internet right now as well :D

It's a service that you sign up for before midnight on Wednesday. What happens is when you set your luggage out the night before arriving at Fort Lauderdale, the luggage is sent from the ship, cleared through U.S. customs and then sent to the airline to load directly on your flight. You don't have to pick it up at the RCCL terminal and carry it around through customs, to a taxi, and check in at the airport. The next time you will see it is when you arrive at your home airport. You will also get your boarding pass for your flight the last afternoon of your cruise

Thanks. Sounds great! Does it work if you live locally?? ;) That would be cool. To see your bags sitting at your front door. :rolleyes:

Emmy, was that you in pink and with a boa waving to Oasis as she was sailing out of Port Everglades at 5:18pm ? They showed the people on land waving to Oasis and I assumed it was your friends with you.

Sali

Yes it was Emmy I saw her tooo :D I know because I know the pink Boa

Karen :)

I want to add one thing. A big complaint about Oasis Class has been the balcony door having to be locked in order for the A/C to work. So, if you spent time on the balcony, you couldn't lock the door and the A/C would turn off. That was true. However, they are in the process of changing that. My door handle was changed 2 days ago, and now it can be locked from outside, so the A/C will work. I guess all the complaints over the last couple years finally paid off! :D

They changed yours mid-cruise? When we got onboard it was already done so I had assumed they had done it a while ago....who knew!

Chris-

I started reading this post about an hour ago....We will be boarding in one week and to say we are excited is an understatement. Your review was beyond AWESOME. I loved the pics of the ship tour. In one of your many awesome reviews you mention watching a football game. Is there a bar area specifically for "sports". We are big Pats fans and would love to catch a few mins of the game while we are on board.

The shows look amazing and I cannot wait to go...I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! :p

RCCL can only show one game during each timeslot and it's based on what ESPN3 picks so unfortunately, the Pats game this past week wasn't on. I'll cross my fingers for you that you have better luck seeing them play than we did ;)

Chris,

Just finished reading the review now. It was fun to read what you wrote and be able to put a voice to the words I was reading. It was also fun to re-live the past week (ok, and maybe a little depressing to realize it's officially over!)

I hope your first RCCL cruise won't be your last. Matt and I hope that our paths cross with you again onboard a RCCL ship, soon!

Thanks, Chris for your awesome trip report.

One question - what time did they finally kick you off of Oasis this morning? My group will be in no hurry to get anywhere when we debark in January, just wondering how long you can hang out?

Hope your trip home was safe and enjoyable (well, as much as it could be, being the end of such a wonderful trip).

Archived