*** The Galveston, Texas "Cruise Cam" Watch Group ***

• 2 weeks later...

The Navi & Magic got to spend the night in Galveston last night. They just sailed away around 10:00 this morning (Monday). The storms grounded a tanker & the winds were too high to get the tugs in to move it. Someone said the Navi needed some tug assistance turning into the wind.... Reports were 35mph winds this morning. Heard the guests were allowed to leave the Navi last night if they wanted. They were told they would do a reverse interey & be able to make all ports. Glad they got off!

Edited by SRV FAN

• 2 weeks later...
I know the Liberty will be here next friday. So is today the Navigator's last cruise from Galveston? :confused:

Liberty is sailing without passengers today headed to her new homeport, Ft. Lauderdale. The first cruise out of Port Everglades is Nov.10.

Edited by ARCruisinNana

If GalvestonCruiser is lurking....does Liberty actually come in on Friday? If so, when, I hope not at 0dark30! I understand they are having a water boat welcome to Texas for her and I don't want to miss it on the web cam!

Edited by BecciBoo

If GalvestonCruiser is lurking....does Liberty actually come in on Friday? If so, when, I hope not at 0dark30! I understand they are having a water boat welcome to Texas for her and I don't want to miss it on the web cam!

According to her itinerary, she will arrive at 0630.

Nov 01 (Sun)

12-day from

Bayonne Nov 01 16:00 (Bayonne, dep), Nov 02 - Nov 03 (At Sea), Nov 04 16:00 - 23:00 (San Juan/Puerto Rico), Nov 05 08:00 - 17:00 (St. Thomas/Charlotte Amalie), Nov 06 07:00 - 17:00 (Philipsburg/St. Maarten), Nov 07 (At Sea), Nov 08 07:00 - 15:30 (Willemstad/Curacao), Nov 09 (At Sea), Nov 10 10:00 - 18:00 (Cayman/George Town), Nov 11 - Nov 12 (At Sea), Nov 13 06:30 (Galveston).

Thanks I'll be watching, but it will be dim!

Good morning Becci - did you watch her come in? I watched!! Now wonder how debarkation and embarkation are going to go with using the tent!!! Hope they have all kinks worked out before we embark on 11/29 and also hope the crew and staff will be Texanized at least part way by then...lol.

Carla

Good morning Becci - did you watch her come in? I watched!! Now wonder how debarkation and embarkation are going to go with using the tent!!! Hope they have all kinks worked out before we embark on 11/29 and also hope the crew and staff will be Texanized at least part way by then...lol.

Carla

Yeah, I was up at 5:45:eek: But no waterworks...ya think they'll bring those boats around for sailaway....Galvestoncruiser said they were having something special I thought!