Vouchers and Wine

dinosaurdem

ghstudio: While I read part of that thread on the elite drink vouchers (instead of the elite evening social hour) it has been a very busy last few days and I just didn't feel like wading through the entire thing. We will be on Equinox transatlantic next spring from Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona and I suspect the voucher system may be used on that cruise too. While I realize that folks could leave the venue where they obtained the drink and take it into Blu or the MDR, could the vouchers be used to order a glass of wine in either Blu or the MDR?

ghstudio: While I read part of that thread on the elite drink vouchers (instead of the elite evening social hour) it has been a very busy last few days and I just didn't feel like wading through the entire thing. We will be on Equinox transatlantic next spring from Ft. Lauderdale to Barcelona and I suspect the voucher system may be used on that cruise too. While I realize that folks could leave the venue where they obtained the drink and take it into Blu or the MDR, could the vouchers be used to order a glass of wine in either Blu or the MDR?

No, they are not accepted in any dining room.

No, they are not accepted in any dining room.

ghstudio: Thanks for the quick reply. Possibly we may meet sometime on a future cruise, and my husband and I will buy you a drink of your choice in which ever lounge you select. While I suspect that we share a fair number of opinions, I also think that we certainly would enjoy a lively conversation. Take care.

So, can the vouchers be used in any of the bars including Cellar Masters? If so, I wonder why they are restricted in the restaurants?

I'm one cruise from Elite. I want my free wine!

From what I have read, vouchers can not be used in Cellar Masters, the Martini Bar, Molecular Bar, Cafe al Bacio or in any of the restaurants - that includes MDR, Blu or any specialty restaurants.

You can get a glass of wine with a voucher and carry it on to dinner with you. Be aware that wines are limited to whatever red or white they determine will be served for Elite Happy Hours. It varies from cruise to cruise and they are not their *best* wines.

From what I have read, vouchers can not be used in Cellar Masters, the Martini Bar, Molecular Bar, Cafe al Bacio or in any of the restaurants - that includes MDR, Blu or any specialty restaurants.

You can get a glass of wine with a voucher and carry it on to dinner with you. Be aware that wines are limited to whatever red or white they determine will be served for Elite Happy Hours. It varies from cruise to cruise and they are not their *best* wines.

Perhaps not best, but certainly the best priced :)

Archived