Odd questions - Shower bar

There is no room for a bar in those tiny showers:eek:. There's barely room for a person. You can be in the shower and put your foot on the toilet seat to shave your legs.

Me- I shave my legs after I get out of the shower using hand lotion instead of soap or shaving stuff. Works great -no need to wash legs after-just rub in if there is any lotion left.

Now if you have booked a full suite the bathroom situation will be different-you might have a tub instead of a tiny shower stall.

Another reason we book JS and up. We have a tub so I can move, turn and shave. I'm not skinny, but not obese either and those shower tubes drive me crazy. We've done one cruise in a balcony and we hated the shower. I like being able to put my foot up on the back of the tub and shave my legs.

I, too, use lotion to shave my legs with. It's a lot better than shaving cream and really helps moisturize the legs.

I confess on cruise ships I generally shave my legs before I get in the shower, with my foot up on the (closed) toilet. It's just too awkward to try to shave in those small showers. On other cruise ships with shower curtains it's impossible because who wants that shower curtain sticking to them?? Yuck! And in the shower tubes, I can't even imagine trying.

There is no room for a bar in those tiny showers:eek:. There's barely room for a person. You can be in the shower and put your foot on the toilet seat to shave your legs.

Me- I shave my legs after I get out of the shower using hand lotion instead of soap or shaving stuff. Works great -no need to wash legs after-just rub in if there is any lotion left.

Now if you have booked a full suite the bathroom situation will be different-you might have a tub instead of a tiny shower stall.

JS's and above on RCI have tubs.

Archived