pre-boarding health questionnaire

cosmar

where can I find this pre-boarding health questionnaire ?

Really not necessary...there will be plenty of them in the terminal and will only take a few seconds to answer

and sign as your standing in line.

I have made on-ligne booking. I have above mentioned document, I have filled it and tried to print it but the sheet comes empty from the printer.

What am I doing wrong? Please help

You might be using your normal print button, for PDF's you have to use the PDF's print function.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have made on-ligne booking. I have above mentioned document, I have filled it and tried to print it but the sheet comes empty from the printer.

What am I doing wrong? Please help

No need to fill it out in advance. All the ports have tables set up with the forms and pencils to fill out the form. It takes a grand total of about TWO minutes to complete. No big deal.

So, RCI doesn't care if you fill in the form 2-3 months before you sail? What then, exactly, is the whole point of this questionaire and making it available ahead of embarkation? Yes, RCI, I swear that I was not sick two months before the cruise.

Edited by Ocean Boy

So, RCI doesn't care if you fill in the form 2-3 months before you sail? What then, exactly, is the whole point of this questionaire and making it available ahead of embarkation? Yes, RCI, I swear that I was not sick two months before the cruise.

Now that type of thought process is way too logical!

In truth, I didn't know it existed online.

We fill ours in just before leaving home and its all together with our docs. Common sense people.

heheheh there you go being logical and crap. although I suppose you could print it out Blank ahead of time just to have it ready to go the morning of.

I suppose with the short form filled in w/ pencil on site they KNOW it wasn't fudged.

It clearly states within the last 2 days. The date at the top would definitely mean that you need to fill it out no sooner than 2 days before you leave the port.

So filling it out beforehand is a moot point. I always wait until I am at the port. Then the Health Questionnaire makes sense and it then becomes a legal document as it relates to the health and welfare of the individual. You do not want to play around with this document. If you have Health Travel insurance it clearly stipulates that your health must be in a stable condition.

It clearly states within the last 2 days. The date at the top would definitely mean that you need to fill it out no sooner than 2 days before you leave the port.

So filling it out beforehand is a moot point. I always wait until I am at the port. Then the Health Questionnaire makes sense and it then becomes a legal document as it relates to the health and welfare of the individual. You do not want to play around with this document. If you have Health Travel insurance it clearly stipulates that your health must be in a stable condition.

You can fill it out beforehand as long as you sign in on the day of departure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• 2 years later...

The agents don't care if it is the CLIA form or the RCL form.

As a matter of fact there was a check in agent sailing with us on the BR last month that provided the form on our roll call for everyone to fill out.

The last few times we cruised (most recently in March) we had completed the health form in advance, and were told that it had to be completed when we checked in. So we had to do another form with the same information in front of the person checking us in.

The last few times we cruised (most recently in March) we had completed the health form in advance, and were told that it had to be completed when we checked in. So we had to do another form with the same information in front of the person checking us in.

I wonder if they would accept pre-filled forms, as long as they were signed and dated in front of the check-in person? (Ellen?)

Edited by clarea