Tuna Fish .....

sail7seas

when I could use that space for my liquor?

I hve found that some quality food sites are offering Italian jarred tuna at about $5 for 7 oz. Also Australian water wafers at $3.99 and they are so thin that they don't take away the taste of the food but firm enough to hold the cheese or spread.

If I bring my own steaks, can I just give them to the dining room manager to prepare for me? Is there a steakage charge?

Bring your hibachi and cook the steaks on your veranda. Just hope the smoke from the grilling doesn't bother the smokers on the neighboring veranda. :D

why anyone would order tuna salad on a cruiise when there are so many other choices? You can eat tuna at home and make it as you like it.

I agree, but then I don't get the salmon onboard either. We're used to the best wild salmon here, and DH won't touch farm-raised. Why eat something you can get at home (and better).

I didn't even know tuna was available until now. :cool:

why anyone would order tuna salad on a cruiise when there are so many other choices? You can eat tuna at home and make it as you like it.

why order eggs?

why order pasta?

why order onion soup?

why pick roasted chicken for lunch?

I suppose the answer to your question is "why not":eek:

It's really all about the individual and their palate needs. I'm like your husband. I could order the exact same thing night after night and be fine with that, because I'd rather eat something I know is good, then end up with something that made me wish I ordered my usual. :-)

Some of us are boring when it comes to food. I am one of them LOL.

I am VERY much like that. I'm married to a Frenchman with an incredible palate. He loves trying new and different food and gets pretty frustrated with me. I don't care, I like what I like, so leave me alone.

If I bring a few packages of albacore tuna onboard, do you think I could find someone from Europe who is willing to trade for some paprika Pringles? The ones I brought home from Italy are gone now. :( I don't know why they don't sell those in Texas, but probably a good thing since I'd eat them too often.

If I bring a few packages of albacore tuna onboard, do you think I could find someone from Europe who is willing to trade for some paprika Pringles? The ones I brought home from Italy are gone now. :( I don't know why they don't sell those in Texas, but probably a good thing since I'd eat them too often.

sure, I'd trade you! :D

why order eggs?

why order pasta?

why order onion soup?

why pick roasted chicken for lunch?

I suppose the answer to your question is "why not":eek:

Agree. Preaching to the choir here, love those HAL tuna melts (even when they are not all that melted) at the Lido or for room service. Somehow they are much more savory than anything I make at home. Yum. Plus everything tastes better on board because no fixing, no clean-up and some potato chips on the side.

.....do you think I could find someone from Europe who is willing to trade for some paprika Pringles? The ones I brought home from Italy are gone now. :( I don't know why they don't sell those in Texas, but probably a good thing since I'd eat them too often.

Ahhh, yes. I was craving BBQ potato chips when living in Switzerland and discovered Paprika Chips which were even better. :p

No, I couldn't have seen that coming. :D

I actually think it's fun to see the twists and turns a thread takes.

As long as it's all friendly and not attacking, it's all good by me. :)

No, I couldn't have seen that coming. :D

I actually think it's fun to see the twists and turns a thread takes.

As long as it's all friendly and not attacking, it's all good by me. :)

I thinks it's been a great thread...and I have two new things to look for at TJ's...their tuna and the red pepper spread:):):)

I have shopped TJ for years in San Diego when visiting family but in NC they have only been here a few years..so it's still exciting to us:)

Archived