New Celebrity Promotion (1, 2, 3 Go !) Returns March 15, 2013

Andy

Wow great offer, so if I already booked a cruise for April 2014 and put down a deposit do I need to cancel it completely then rebook it ? The drink package for 2 would be a great incentive to do this.

Thanks for sharing.

My husband and I cancelled our original reservation with our TA and rebooked. Everything was the same. The deposit was just moved over and we were fortunate enough to get the free drink package. We also booked 2 additional cruises and were eligible for the special.

How do I know if I got a good deal for 1-2-3?

I'm look at the Med in August. I compared prices for Celebrity, Princess and NCL - all are around the same fare. Right now, Celebrity is the lowest priced of the three lines for comparable dates / itineraries and I get the drink package and gratuities (plus an OBC from the travel agent).

Will summer Europe prices go down later in the year?

All depends on availability and demand I guess. I think Celebrity sold a lot of cabins over the last few weeks but think demand is still relatively weak for Europe given the wild promotions but if the rooms arent sold then promotions and pricedrops might still happen.

This is a fantastic promotion if you were thinking about buying a beverage package anyway. It definitely lured me into booking some extra cruises with celebrity.

Does anyone have any idea if prices go down even $50.00 per person (before final payment) if Celebrity will honor, or will they likely say it is not combinable with this promotion, so you can take the lower price or 123 Go.

I am not sure it is clear under the rules, only that special rates such as senior, military, or I believe residents rates, could not be combined.

Does anyone have any idea if prices go down even $50.00 per person (before final payment) if Celebrity will honor, or will they likely say it is not combinable with this promotion, so you can take the lower price or 123 Go.

I am not sure it is clear under the rules, only that special rates such as senior, military, or I believe residents rates, could not be combined.

According to the sticky.

If the price drops before final payment, will Guests be eligible for the reduction, while retaining their 123 GO selection ?

Guests can maintain the offer if they keep any Five star or Group x rates, however, if they convert to another price program such as a senior or resident rate they will lose the offer.

Does anyone know what would happen if you book during the 123 sale, if, after and

you have paid your deposit and chosen your deal, should you have to move your cruise date to another date, do you keep the 123 deal that you have chosen, or do loose it?

I asked the same question, and the Celebrity rep told me you keep the promo.

Does anyone know what would happen if you book during the 123 sale, if, after and

you have paid your deposit and chosen your deal, should you have to move your cruise date to another date, do you keep the 123 deal that you have chosen, or do loose it?

Per the terms, you loose the 123 Go promo.

Hello all,

I have booked a Southern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Summit for next January and chose the beverage package for the promo.

If I bring wine aboard can I put the corkage fee toward my promo?

Can I upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package and pay only $10 extra per night?

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Hello all,

I have booked a Southern Caribbean cruise on the Celebrity Summit for next January and chose the beverage package for the promo.

If I bring wine aboard can I put the corkage fee toward my promo?

Can I upgrade to the Premium Beverage Package and pay only $10 extra per night?

Thanks for your help.

Chris

Upgrade and you'll have a pretty extensive selection of wine by the glass. With the tip it is $11.50 a day pp. We are looking forward to this next year. It will be the first time we try a beverage plan.

"IF" you upgrade during the promotion (til 02/18)

it is only $10 P/P per day. There is no add on of 15%.

I added the Premium to my package for 5 days (cost $100).

Jack

My TA said it is $11.50 a day to upgrade. I believe the sticky on the first page says the same.

The beverage package will not apply to the corkage fee so you'll pay the full $25 fee for any bottles of wine taken to a dining room or restaurant. There is no corkage fee for wine you enjoy in your cabin.

From everything I've read, except for fla jack's post above, the classic package can be upgraded to the premium for $10 per day PLUS the standard 15% gratuity.

Upgrade and you'll have a pretty extensive selection of wine by the glass. ...

Extensive? I think we have a different opinion of extensive. The selection of wines by the glass available on the premium package (up to $12/glass) is much better than that available to the classic package ($8 & under) but it still pales in comparison to the wine by the bottle selection. Here is a copy of the MDR wine list if anyone is interested: http://lfsimon.home.comcast.net/~lfsimon/Wine-List-MDR-Silhouette-Dec-2012-s.pdf

But one is happy with the selection then that is all that matters.

Edited by Lsimon

Jack

Jack, where did you get this information? It's counter to what Celebrity has on their website and FAQ. Do you have a link for it? Thanks.

Can anyone confirm whether or not both people in the cabin have to upgrade to the Premium?

I'm the only alcohol drinker in the fam. No reason to pay for both.

It says both people have to upgrade, but some went on line and were able to upgrade one person, or at least they did in the very beginning when the promo was first offered. My DH doesn't drink alcohol. We were interested in the premium water.

Has anyone heard what is happening to the Captains Club Elite perks, and does anyone think this promo for all cruises (except Galapagos where drinks are already included), has anything to do with an upcoming change to Captains Club benefits? Or at least a change as far as the happy hour lounge and/or coupons. On our last cruise even when the Sky Lounge was open for Elite, or Select and Elite, events, it was no longer unlimited but everyone needed to bring their coupons along. They actually gave them out to Select members the night before.

Jack

Did you do this by phone (and with an outside agent?), or online?

It says both people have to upgrade, but some went on line and were able to upgrade one person, or at least they did in the very beginning when the promo was first offered. My DH doesn't drink alcohol. We were interested in the premium water.

Thank you. I'll try once I'm on board. I would be surprised if they refused an extra $10 a day!

Jack

Jack,

What was the procedure you used to upgrade? My Booking Confirmation shows the package and also has an item for the prem pkg.

SLC4-SAVINGS $968

SLC5-WAVE BEV PKG -$968

WAV7-PREM BEV $ 0

I've gone on line with my reservation but the pkg does not show there.

Mary Lou

I haven't read through all 58 pages of the thread so forgive me if this has been covered already. Has anyone with a reservation paid in full prior to the promotion (can't cancel and rebook) having any success with getting the benefits added to their reservation?

I'm sailing in 10 days.