Superbowl??

travellingnana

As long as there are no satellite issues, they will show it on MUTS and probably in one of the lounges. We were on Emerald a couple of years back and it was pretty much a party all afternoon. Lots of snacks by the pool, nachos, pizza, etc. I'm not sure if it's the same now but back then it was an International feed so you didn't get the commercials but I think they showed the half time show.

Saw it on the Island last year on theMUTS. It was chilly and windy but a great experience. If you want to watch it on the MUTS go up early and claim a spot. I go there about 3 hours before the game and grabbed a chair. Stayed put ofhad my DW keep my seat for me. They had a great spread and also showed it in one of the lounges. Enjoy yourself.

Not the previous comment about Satellites. They are fickle beasties and a high cloud level with a lot of electrical activity can play havok with signals. While my expectation would be that they will show it, don't get upset with the crew if they don't, its totally beyond anyone on boards control.

Enjoy as my Ravens will be playing the game this one is for Ray. What a great season and what a great game tonight. Heading out to greet the team soon on there return from NE. Enjoy the Super Bowl on MUTS

I wish them well for you in the big game. cheers:D

Archived