Here are the Summer 2014 itineraries

pacheco18

I do not find the 10 "new ports" very exciting (or different) at all.

Ymmv

LOL - I had the same reaction

I find the itineraries fairly repetitive as a whole

Fortunately, the July 13 cruise is on Nautica and is all ports I have never been to so I will sail on that one!

LOL - I had the same reaction

I find the itineraries fairly repetitive as a whole

Fortunately, the July 13 cruise is on Nautica and is all ports I have never been to so I will sail on that one!

Me too -- already called my TA who will be calling on the 13th. My favorite ship also :)

I see a lot more 7 day cruises :(

For us that means having to book more B2B to make it worthwhile

I am sure others will like the shorter cruises

Guess you cannot please everyone :)

Lyn

As Lynn says, you can't please everyone. I've been looking forward to booking a Norway cruise for 2014 but the only itineraries offered are 20 days. Unfortunately, that's too long for me to get away, particularly if we add a day or two pre and/or post. Disappointing.

Azamara has a nice 14 day itinerary which is about the max length I can commit to (12 days would be ideal). I've been holding off booking Azamara waiting to see if Oceania would have something comparable as O is my first choice. But, its good to have options.:rolleyes:

A

As Lynn says, you can't please everyone. I've been looking forward to booking a Norway cruise for 2014 but the only itineraries offered are 20 days. Unfortunately, that's too long for me to get away, particularly if we add a day or two pre and/or post. Disappointing.

Azamara has a nice 14 day itinerary which is about the max length I can commit to (12 days would be ideal). I've been holding off booking Azamara waiting to see if Oceania would have something comparable as O is my first choice. But, its good to have options.:rolleyes:

Azamara has a Valentines day sale right now..

Jancruz1

FREE PRE-PAID GRATUITIES to all of your clients who book any of our new 2014 summer voyages by May 31, 2013.

I have no problems with this

Of course, this amenity is in addition to our extraordinary offer of Free Airfare, 2 for 1 Cruise Fares and Bonus Savings up to $3,500 per stateroom, which expires on August 31, 2013.

But What Happens if I don't want their Free Airfare.

Do us poor mugs in Asia just miss out. :confused:

FREE PRE-PAID GRATUITIES to all of your clients who book any of our new 2014 summer voyages by May 31, 2013.

Of course, this amenity is in addition to our extraordinary offer of Free Airfare, 2 for 1 Cruise Fares and Bonus Savings up to $3,500 per stateroom, which expires on August 31, 2013.

You get a credit off the total price if you don't take their air. It differs by itinerary

Well, I think we are going to try something different in the latter half of 2014....

we've done Rome to Rio and Barcelona to Rio...(we like TAs and the timing is right) but I don't think we're going to do Lisbon to Rio....

DW says she wants to try Greece, though. We will do some more research!!

Well, I think we are going to try something different in the latter half of 2014....

we've done Rome to Rio and Barcelona to Rio...(we like TAs and the timing is right) but I don't think we're going to do Lisbon to Rio....

DW says she wants to try Greece, though. We will do some more research!!

If you have never been to Greece by all means do it -- it is a fabulous country (despite its economic problems) -- rich in history, culture and with great food. O has numerous itineraries to choose from.

It is my understanding the FREE AIRFARE is not available to Australians .. correct??

We were on one of the last Insignia cruises last March, most people were not convinced that she would return to Oceania. I was surprised to see the cruise I'm interested in is on the Insignia ... we were hoping to try one of the new ships, but for us, the itinerary and time of year dictate.

We were on one of the last Insignia cruises last March, most people were not convinced that she would return to Oceania. I was surprised to see the cruise I'm interested in is on the Insignia ... we were hoping to try one of the new ships, but for us, the itinerary and time of year dictate.

Yes - they brought her back and all the R ships will be "updated" in 2014.

There are plans to install the fabulous grill stations that are in the Terrace Cafe on Marina and Riviera.

There are plans to install the fabulous grill stations that are in the Terrace Cafe on Marina and Riviera.

FDR stated it is under consideration at this time along with Baristas in the GDR Bar area

I am sure they will have some work to do to make it happen in the space available

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=36435526&postcount=14

It was my understanding that Oceania club members were supposed to get an email or some such early notification of 2014 itineraries on Feb 11. So far nothing!

Thanks to CC and Laraine I know the dates of the Viking Odessey and plan to book tomorrow but it would have been nice to be notified. That would have been a nice perk for OC members

Paula

It was my understanding that Oceania club members were supposed to get an email or some such early notification of 2014 itineraries on Feb 11. So far nothing!

Thanks to CC and Laraine I know the dates of the Viking Odessey and plan to book tomorrow but it would have been nice to be notified. That would have been a nice perk for OC members

Paula

There's 3 of us on the roll call already!!! LOL

Well, we signed up first thing this morning for our first cruise on Riviera, Istanbul to Barcelona, sailing May 22, 2014. Hope that you will choose to join us for this lovely itinerary of old favorites ports.

Pam

PS I will not be waiting until 2104 to sail; unfortunately I cannot edit the title of my post! :)

I do not find the 10 "new ports" very exciting (or different) at all.

Ymmv

I was amazed to see Hamburg (Germany) in the list as a new port. This is a beautiful place to be seen in Germany. However, the ship will dock in Bremerhaven, which is a 2 hour drive from Hamburg.

Did Oceania miss, that Hamburg has its own port with many major cruiseslines (including Azamara or Celebrity)?

It´s nice to see though, that Insignia is coming back into fleet.

I just called our TA who will book “Alaskan Summer”, sailing August 10, 2014, as soon as Oceania opens bookings.

Sadly, they are not offering a 14 day Seattle - Anchorage - Seattle like the one they have this year (2013). It must be popular since all the higher catagories are wait-listed for the 2013 cruise.

Archived