Coke Freestyle on Liberty of the Seas

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Nope, still no Freestyle on Liberty.

I haven't bothered to look, but is Liberty staying in Galveston year around? (Thinking that maybe an influence. ) Do they turn off the Freestyle machines when the ships that have them do time in Europe? Is anyone going to yell at the poster above for reviving a 2 year old thread?

I haven't bothered to look, but is Liberty staying in Galveston year around? (Thinking that maybe an influence. ) Do they turn off the Freestyle machines when the ships that have them do time in Europe? Is anyone going to yell at the poster above for reviving a 2 year old thread?

Why yell at me? Because I asked a question about something that may have changed? The boat was refurbished and I assumed that these would be installed on a newly refurbished boat.

So far, Liberty is scheduled for Galveston year round.

Freestyle machines remained active on Oasis and Allure when they summered in Europe.

Nope, still no Freestyle on Liberty.

You know for a fact there is no Freestyle? like you have been on this ship after the refurbish? I had one person tell me yes but everyone else before January says no. Also a RCCL representative said it did get put in.

You know for a fact there is no Freestyle? like you have been on this ship after the refurbish? I had one person tell me yes but everyone else before January says no. Also a RCCL representative said it did get put in.

Like Bob said there are no Freestyle machines on Liberty.

Ummm, I see you're new here so I'll forgive you for not knowing any better, but on these boards, whatever Bob (Clarea) says, that's what it is. I would trust whatever he says way more that an answer from an RCI customer service agent, so if Bob said there are no Freestyle machines on Liberty, I'll bet my left nut that there are none.

dp

Edited by dpostman

Ummm, I see you're new here so I'll forgive you for not knowing any better, but on these boards, whatever Bob (Clarea) says, that's what it is. I would trust whatever he says way more that an answer from an RCI customer service agent, so if Bob said there are no Freestyle machines on Liberty, I'll bet my left nut that there are none.

dp

Please, I really don't want that kind of responsibility!:eek:

dp

Thank you, I would just appreciate a little more respect from some people. Kind of rude. Also an exact explanation would be nice not just no.

Thank you, I would just appreciate a little more respect from some people. Kind of rude. Also an exact explanation would be nice not just no.

When it's asked if a Freestyle machine is on a ship, what more can be said besides yes or no?

When it's asked if a Freestyle machine is on a ship, what more can be said besides yes or no?

Something like, "I was on the Freedom recently and after the refurbish it was not installed." But thanks anyways for being rude again. Too blunt. Sorry I just don't need grief from people who think they are better than everyone else.

Something like, "I was on the Freedom recently and after the refurbish it was not installed." But thanks anyways for being rude again. Too blunt. Sorry I just don't need grief from people who think they are better than everyone else.

Who were you before you signed on with this screen name?

:rolleyes: