Let's Play A Game - Where's This Ship?

GuinnessGal

It's not the UAE - I thought the style of buildings in the background may lead to some confusion.

Bobal,

Okay, is it in the Med? If not, I'm going to stop guessing as I obviously haven't been to this port (take a look at my signature - does it appear I've previously been to this port as it's driving me nuts ...ha ha..:confused:...lol).

Bobal,

Okay, is it in the Med? If not, I'm going to stop guessing as I obviously haven't been to this port (take a look at my signature - does it appear I've previously been to this port as it's driving me nuts ...ha ha..:confused:...lol).

Hahaha, sorry villauk, no it isn't in the Med - posting another from the same location which should make it much easier for people who've been to this port :)

P1010114-1.jpg

I see that someone else has climbed to the top of the hill in Kotor! If you had taken this photo last summer (as I did from the exact same spot) you'd have been celebrating the 4th of July on the Solstice and the smaller ship at the dock would have been an Oceana ship. And you'd have been sweaty and hot and thirsty and wondering just what kind of crazy you were to have climbed that high just for the sake of a beauty shot (which turned out to be entirely worth it btw :D)

Nope, it was a much cooler hike for us - day after Thanksgiving 2011. But, even then I remember being sweaty! Hubby was a bit green around the gills from a squid ink pasta sauce a couple nights before in Venice so we didn't go all the way to the top - only the church ruin.

I just wanted to say, I have loved this thread.

I would love to post some pictures, however being new to CC ( and blonde ) I have no idea how to do it- can some one help, especially as the up loaded would be from a Mac

Thanks

Sue

I just wanted to say, I have loved this thread.

I would love to post some pictures, however being new to CC ( and blonde ) I have no idea how to do it- can some one help, especially as the up loaded would be from a Mac

Thanks

Sue

Hi Sue,

I've found the easiest way is to use a photo-sharing site...such as Photobucket...then you can drag your photos from iphoto to your library there...and easily copy and upload here.

Look forward to seeing your photos soon..

Woody

Okay...I'll play a little...where is this ship? It's an easy one. :D

2218170228_10fbd87785.jpg

Oranjestad, Aruba

And here are a couple of new ones - where is Celebrity Millenium?

NCL%2520Dawn%2520091109%25200070.JPG

Or Solstice

DSC09707.JPG

Same port

DSC09704.JPG

And a really easy Solstice one

DSC00150.JPG

Oranjestad, Aruba

And here are a couple of new ones - where is Celebrity Millenium?

NCL%2520Dawn%2520091109%25200070.JPG

Or Solstice

DSC09707.JPG

Same port

DSC09704.JPG

And a really easy Solstice one

DSC00150.JPG

Yes, yes...it is Aruba.:D We have never sailed there but have been to the island 7 times. We love going to town and checking out the port. I'm so glad you finally identified the port.

Archived